Yet to apply for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund NYIF ? Read Through to know more about NYIF Application Form Portal Login 2021 Requirements
NYIF Application Form Portal Login 2021: Nigerian Youth Investment Fund NYIF is a government initiative created to boost the Nigerian economy through leverage and access to finance for youths.
The fund hopes to serve as a catalyst to unleash the potential of the youth and enable many of them build businesses that will increase the employment rate. The NYIF aims to reach 500,000 youth annually between 2020 and 2023.
Each fund approval will range from N250, 000 to N50, 000,000, with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year and term loans set at 3 years with single digit interest rate of 5%. Disbursement will be through various channels, which will include micro finance, finance firms and deposit money banks regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria and supported by Bank of Industry. Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) recruitment and online application that targets to assist small businesses especially farmers in Nigeria who are being threatened by recession, economic hardship is here.
- Official Government Identification
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Notarized Guarantor Forms
- Passport photographs
- Bank Verification Number
- Training Certificate
- Fundable business idea
- Registered business
- Nigeria Citizenship
- NYSC certificate for graduates
Those Not Eligible for NYIF Registration
- Previous beneficiaries of NMFB grants or loan.
- Beneficiaries of other government empowerment scheme
- Those who don’t have identity card, local Government certificate etc.
- Those with criminal record.
How to fill the NYIF Application Form Portal 2021
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) application is free and can be done online. To start your application
- follow this link: https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
- Select the center closest to you
- Indicate how you heard about NYIF
- Enter your Middle Name, Last name, and BVN
- Accept the terms & conditions
- Click the submit button