NYIF Loan training has been suspended due to technical challenges.
We regret to inform you that the training scheduled for March 22, 2021 was suspended due to technical challenges.
Training will resume tomorrow March 23, 2021. An updated training schedule for all invited applicants will be forwarded to your email before the end of today.
Thank You for your kind cooperation.
Register For NYIF Training Schedule Updates
To know immediately about the NYIF Training updates, list of shortlisted candidates, names of selected candidates,and upcoming News in the near future, you can subscribe to GoldenNewsNg. Surely you notified of the latest update.
How to get NYIF Loan Approved
Filling the online application form doesn’t translate getting the NYIF but meeting all checklists and requirements
Before NYIF officials in-charge gets your loan request approved you should be willing to get trained, so the best way to get that done is to locate the training centres closer to you.
How to Apply for NYIF Registration Form 2021
- Section 1: Go to NYIF portal: nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
- Section 2: Fill in your First Name, Middle Name, Surname Name and BVN.
- Section 3: Enter your Phone Number, Residential Address. Residential State, Residential State LGA, Gender and E-mail Address.
- Section 4: Pick your Geo-Political Zone, State of origin, LGA and Educational Level.
- Section 5: Select Preferred Training Center, How did you hear about NYIF?, confirm your information are true before submitting.