Paul University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
Goldennewsng is delighted to inform you that Paul University has released its Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session. Aspirants who selected Paul University as their preferred choice are advised to visit the school’s website to purchase the form.
If you have questions about the steps to take in purchasing the Paul University Post UTME form or the cost of the form, you’re in the right place. On this page, we provide accurate and detailed information about Paul University, as well as guidelines for purchasing the Post UTME form. Don’t leave this page without discovering these important details.
All You Need to Know About Paul University
Paul University is a private Christian-owned university established in 2009 by the Bishops of the five ecclesiastical provinces of the Anglican Church East of Niger. Located in Awka, Anambra State, the university is affiliated with the Institute of Theology, headed by the Director, Ven Dr. Rex Kanu. Paul University comprises three faculties: Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Management and Social Sciences, and Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences.
How to Apply for Paul University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The cost of the Paul University Post UTME form is five thousand naira (₦5,000). Prospective candidates are required to proceed to either Zenith Bank Plc or Access Bank Plc to make a deposit for the purchase of the form. The correct account details for payment are provided below:
Bank Account Bank Name Account Number
(1) ZENITH BANK PLC PAUL UNIVERSITY, AWKA 1012421366
(2) ACCESS BANK PLC PAUL UNIVERSITY, AWKA 0019935560
Here are the steps to follow for the application process:
- Use the payment teller to complete the application form on the school website. Ensure to include the bank name and payment teller number.
- Provide your phone number and email address, as they will be used for communication purposes upon acceptance.
- After successfully submitting the application by clicking the “Submit Application” button, a message containing a link to print the application form will appear on the screen. If you provided an email address, a copy of the submitted application will be sent to your email. Check your inbox or spam folder if necessary.
- Wait for a letter of provisional admission from JAMB. Once received, visit the school website to pay the acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (₦20,000).
- After paying the acceptance fee, qualified students should commence the registration process following the instructions provided in the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- Qualified candidates are also required to pay an annual Portal Access Fee of two thousand naira (₦2,000) in addition to the Acceptance Fee.
- Payments can be made through bank deposit or online payment using an ATM card. Candidates using ATM cards will be charged a 2% processing commission.
Basic Requirements for Paul University Post UTME Form Application
Before you can apply for the Paul University Post UTME form, you must meet the following prerequisites:
- Obtain a minimum of five credit passes in your O’level result.
- Meet the minimum cut-off mark stipulated by JAMB.
- Choose Paul University as your first choice during your UTME registration.
- Be at least 16 years of age.
Note: Candidates are allowed to use a maximum of two WAEC sittings for their registration.
We hope this guide provides you with all the necessary information for your Paul University Post UTME application. Should you have any inquiries or require further assistance, please reach out via the official email address at [email protected]. The Paul University team is available to assist you.