Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
The Procurement Officer job contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- The Procurement Officer will be responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
Skills / Qualifications
Procurement Officer Job Description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Degree or related field in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- 3 years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Experience of purchasing in oil field and understands the Port-Harcourt & Warri market.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who reside in Warri, Delta state will be considered.
Leave a Reply