Professor George Magoha Biography, Age, Wife, Family, and Cause of George Magoha’s Death can be accessed below.
Professor George Magoha Biography
On January 1, 1952, George was born in Kenya. George Magoha passed away on Tuesday, January 24, 2023, in Nairobi Hospital after a heart attack. An academic administrator, consulting surgeon, and technocrat, he worked in Kenya. At the College of Health Sciences, University of Nairobi, he held the position of Professor of Surgery. Since the beginning of the academic year in 2023, Magoha has been a professor of surgery at Maseno University School of Medicine in Kisumu County, western Kenya.
As of 26 March 2019, Professor George Magoha served as Kenya’s Cabinet Secretary of Education. In addition, from 2016 to 2019, Professor Magoha presided over the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC). A former Vice Chancellor of the University of Nairobi, George held that position from 2005 and 2015.
Professor George Magoha Wikipedia
|Occupation||Kenyan consultant surgeon, academic administrator and technocrat|
|Known for||Administrative Skills, Body of Work|
|Date of Birth||1 January 1952|
|Death Date||24 January 2023|
|Years active||1990 – 2022|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Sh250 million|
Facts About Professor George Magoha
- He entered the world in 1952, in the city of Kisumu.
- As a child, Professor Magoha moved in with his elder brother, John Obare, and his wife, Agatha Christine Obare, in Nairobi because of Magoha’s asthma.
- Magoha went to elementary school in Nairobi, the biggest and capital city of Kenya. He went to Dr. David Livingstone School.
- George received his O Level education at Starehe Boys’ Centre and School.
- He studied at Strathmore School, for his A-Level schooling, finishing with a High School Diploma.
- George was given a full ride to the University of Lagos so that he may study medicine for humans there.
- Professor George is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and has extensive training as a urologist.
- In the early 2000s (i.e., around the turn of the century), George was named chairman, dean, and principal of the College of Health Sciences.
- In 2017, Kenway Publications released Magoha’s book, Tower of Transformational Leadership.
Professor George Magoha Cause Of Death
In the year 2023, on Tuesday, January 24th, Professor Magoha passed away in Nairobi Hospital from a heart attack, as reported by the media. The facility was rushed to treat Magoha when he became unwell today. During his stint at the Ministry of Education, Professor George Magoha had a reputation as a tough-talking, no-nonsense CS.
Professor George Magoha Age & Date of Birth
Further discussion about George’s age reveals that he is 70 years old as of today.