AppCake is an innovative product company that has specialized in successful mobile app development since 2017.
We conquer the IT industry with a non-trivial approach, interesting tasks and the active use of modern technologies. The released products are distinguished by positive download growth, intuitive interface and easy perception by end users. Our goal is to create quality products that are understandable and easy to use. Our customers are millions of users of applications based on Android.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Development of a project strategy and its adaptation by the development team with the team
- Making key decisions on processes and the team
- Development planning and control over the implementation of plans
- Formation of feature production and support processes in accordance with the needs of the product
- Development, training and evaluation of the management team and key development staff
- Participation in the process of recruitment and adaptation of employees
- Dissemination of successful experience within your team and company
- Coordinate part of the team (5-15 people)
- Test Task for PM
- Write technical specifications for an application with an API.
- Experience as a project manager from 2 years
- Technical background from 6 months
- Experience with mobile applications
- Experience in a product company
- Experience in building workflows
- Portfolio of released projects
- Ability to clearly set goals and focus on the result of work
- Ability to motivate the team
- Experience working with a distributed team is preferred
- The constant striving to improve the level in project management is welcomed
- Ability to work with a remote team
- English from C1
- It is necessary to develop an application “Plant Identifier”
- Find 3 top references
- Write a technical specification for functionality
- You must have a working Laptop with a stable internet connection.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with projects in Xcode
- Experience pouring projects in the Store Connect app
- Experience in Figma
- Project management experience in Jira
- Development of technical specifications.
USD2,000 – USD3,000 Monthly (depends on experience, we are ready to discuss your wishes).
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applicants should include their date of birth
- EST for Africans
- Please follow all instructions…Change your region to California. Use the computer you intend to work with for the test, thank you for your cooperation.
- Speedtest.net: Here we check the speed of the Internet. The Minimum is 1 Mbit. Important! You need to set the region of California. If the figure is less than 1 Mbit – we cannot offer further cooperation. That is an automatic rejection. Send the screenshot to me
- https://silver.urih.com/w: Here we test the computer speed. You have to choose the test “Benchmark”. The minimum value is 2000. If the index is less than 2000 – we cannot offer further cooperation. That is an automatic rejection. Send the screenshot to the email with your CV.
Leave a Reply