Are you considering studying Guidance and Counseling at UNIABUJA? Have you been wondering about the requirements for admission eligibility? Well, you’re in luck because on this page, we have provided explicit answers to your questions.
Guidance and Counseling has become a popular choice of study among students due to its professional nature and the increasing demand for guidance counselors in the job market. Almost all universities in Nigeria offer Guidance and Counseling, and UNIABUJA is no exception. It’s worth noting that guidance counselors receive high consideration in employment opportunities.
If you’re interested in studying Guidance and Counseling at UNIABUJA, below are the requirements specified by the institution that will guide you through your UTME registration, screening exercise, and academic success.
Without further ado, let’s explore the requirements for studying Guidance and Counseling:
- Candidates must obtain at least five credit passes in their O’level result (WAEC and NECO), including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings, to be eligible for studying Guidance and Counseling at UNIABUJA.
- You must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by October 31st of the year of admission.
- Meet the UNIABUJA Guidance and Counseling cut-off mark.
- Choose the correct JAMB subject combination.
- Attain a good JAMB, WAEC, and Post-UTME score.
- A minimum of five credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIABUJA Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and the UNIABUJA Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, which are equivalent to the requirements mentioned above. Additionally, candidates must satisfy the specific Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
- English (Compulsory)
- Any other three relevant subjects in Sciences, Arts, and Social Science
To increase your chances of admission to study Guidance and Counseling at UNIABUJA, aim for a JAMB score of 180 and above and ensure you meet all the prerequisites for admission.
Thank you for reading. If you have any questions about UNIABUJA, please feel free to drop them in the comment section below, and our team of research experts will provide you with adequate answers.