Naet Consulting – Our client, a Trusted Marketplace for Agro Products, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Accountant
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time, Onsite
Expected Start Date:January 2023
About the Role
- The Retalil Store Accountant helps the business make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company.
- He/She records transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management and other entities.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Manage the main retail store and its other outlets
- Education: A Degree in Accounting
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of using Quickbook is compulsory
- Experienced in managing retail store and outlets.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply