Ritman University Ikot Ekpene is pleased to inform all aspirants that the Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale. This article aims to provide comprehensive guidance on how to purchase the Ritman University Post UTME Form, Admission Form, and details about the application process, including the starting and closing dates for the screening exercise. Read on to gain in-depth information.
The management of Ritman University Ikot Ekpene has reopened the registration portal for the 2023/2024 Ritman University Post UTME. Interested candidates are advised to purchase the registration form before the closing date for registration.
Eligible candidates can now apply for admission into the undergraduate programs at Ritman University for the 2023/2024 academic session. The following requirements must be met:
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 140, which is the required JAMB cut-off mark for Ritman University Ikot Ekpene.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. These credit passes should include Mathematics, English Language, and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study. However, some courses do not require a credit pass in Mathematics.
Before applying for the Ritman University 2023/2024 Post UTME, candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable fee of N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only) to purchase the Post UTME form. Follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the official Ritman University admission portal at https://www.ritmanuniversity.edu.ng to begin the application process.
- Click on “Apply now.”
- Locate and click on “Create an account.”
- Fill out the form and proceed with the Post UTME Application.
Please note that there is an administrative cost of N2,000 for the Post-UTME screening in addition to the application form fee of N7,000. When shortlisted, candidates should bring the following documents for the Aptitude Test:
- A copy of the passport photograph used during online registration.
- A print-out of the online student registration form.
- The bank teller received after payment.
- Original and photocopy of JAMB Result Slip.
- Completed forms should be returned to Ritman University, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State.
Conclusion: Ritman University invites interested candidates to apply for the Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. Ensure you meet the eligibility requirements and follow the application process as outlined above. For more information, please visit the official Ritman University website.