BigFix Integrated Technologies is a professional IT services company that specializes in providing cost effective, high value technology and business solutions.
We help our clients with the selection, installation and maintenance of their complete IT infrastructure that runs their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Generating 10-20 direct customer meetings per month through different sources
- Driving new product sales
- Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identifying and developing new business through networking, digital campaign and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- Market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals (e.g. keyboard and mouse)
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Handle hardware or software problems and faults, referring on to specialist technical colleagues where appropriate
- Respond to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Manage workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply