Sammie Okposo Biography, Things To know About Sammie Okposo Scandal, Personal life and others.
Sammie Okposo Biography
Sammie Okposo is an distinctive music producer, Psalmist, Entertainment Consultant and CEO of Zamar Entertainment.
Sammie Okposo Romance Scandal
It was alleged that Okposo has been involved with several ladies in the entertainment industry , however he revealed that he had a relationship with an American woman who is now pregnant for him and has refused to get rid of the pregnancy. following the scandal, sammie Okposo tendered a public apology to his wife and suspended himself from all ministry work.
Sammie Okposo Biography
Born May 30 1971, Gospel Artiste Sammie Okposo hails from Delta State, Nigeria. He began as a producer in 1995 when he joined the Nigerian Movie Industry as a Sound Track Producer and later ventured into Music Producing. Today, he’s credited for producing hits for a few of the largest names within the Nigerian Music Scene.
Sammie Okposo, is a United Nations Youth Ambassador for World Peace, who has featured prominently in offered out concert events throughout Africa, Europe, America, Nigeria and most significantly, “The Experience” with Pastor Paul Adefarasin of House on The Rock Church. Sammie not solely revolutionized, but additionally modified the face of Gospel Music in his residence nation of Nigeria, breaking all limitations to grow to be the primary gospel artiste to promote hundreds of thousands of copies of his work and the primary gospel artiste to get his music performed all over the place (together with Nite Clubs) and this has earned him main respect as an acclaimed performer and entertainer.
His music has gained him not solely a large viewers and significant acclaim, but additionally quite a few awards in appreciation of his works, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, ADDICTED and NO MORE DRAMA.
Sammie Okposo Career
Sammie is a Gospel singer, music producer, psalmist, leisure guide and the CEO of Zamar Entertainment.
He formally launched his manufacturing profession in 1992 when he joined the Nigerian Movie Industry as a Sound Track Producer ultimately venturing into Music Production.
In the 12 months 2000, he took the music trade by storm when he launched his debut album, ‘Unconditional Love’ with hit single ‘Welu-Welu’ which took him past native recognition into the worldwide scene.
Sammie has damaged out of the established order of what’s often obtainable for gospel artists, not solely turning into a global, a number of award gospel successful artist in Nigeria but additionally acting on levels with the likes of Donnie Mcclurkin, Kirk Franklin, Fred Hammond, Israel Houghton, Deitrick Haddon, Jonathan Nelson, Micah Stampley, Maxi Priest, Shaggy, Missy Elliot, Benjamin Dube, Judith Sephuma, Sonnie Badu, Uche Double-Double, Lionel Peterson, Angelique Kidjo, Koffi Olomide, Awilo Logomba,John Legend, Kirk Franklin, Don Moen, Jessy Dickson, Ron Kenoly, Cece Winans and Nicole Mullen to call just a few.
He has carried out in notable occasions together with on the Martin Luther King Day celebration and July 4th Independence Day Celebration.
He was a Glo Ambassador for ten years and is now a United Nations Peace Ambassador.
Sammie Okposo Wife
He is married to Ozioma Sammie Okposo
Sammie Okposo Children
Children: Alula Okposo
Sammie Okposo Awards
- 2013 – Artiste of the 12 months on the Crystal Awards, Nigeria
- 2013 – Album of the 12 months (The Statement) Crystal Awards, Nigeria
- 2012 – Grass root ambassador of the 12 months (Real Soccerfest and CAN)
- 2012 – Trail blazer award (African Gospel Music Awards U.Ok)
- 2012- Best male Christian artiste (Pastor Bimbo Odukoya basis awards)
- 2012- Positive affect awards (Inside Out media awards)
- 2011- Best music video producer (Nigerian Music Video Awards)
- 2010- God zone award for excellence in leisure (GOD ZONE Awards)
- 2008 – Best modern Gospel Artiste (Nigerian Music Awards)
- 2008 – Best Gospel Video (Nigerian Music Video Awards)
- 2007- Gospel artist of the 12 months (Nigeria Entertainment Awards, New York)
- 2005/2006 – Best Male Gospel Artist in African (Kora Awards, South Africa)
- 2006 – Best Sound and Music Score – Amazing Grace (Nigeria Movie Awards)
- 2006 – Gospel Artist of the 12 months (Nigeria Music Awards)
- 2006 – Best Gospel Artiste in English (Afro Hollywood Awards UK)
- 2005 – Artist of the 12 months (Teen alternative Awards)
- 2005 – Best remix Album (CNA Awards)
- 2005 – Best Male modern gospel Artiste in Nigeria (Amen Awards)
- 2003 – Best Male Gospel Artiste in Africa Nominee (Kora Awards, South Africa)
- 2002 – Gospel Artiste of the 12 months (Power of Music and Praise Awards)
- 2002 – Best modern gospel Artiste (Power of Music and Praise Awards)
- 2001 – Best Gospel Artiste Amen Awards, Nigeria
- 2000 – Best Sound Track (The Movie Awards, Nigeria)
- 1999 – Best Sound Track (The Movie Awards, Nigeria)
- 1998 – Best Sound Track (The Movie Awards, Nigeria)
- 1997 – Best Sound Track (The Movie Awards, Nigeria)
- 1994 – Most Promising Male Artiste (Fame Music Awards)
Sammie Okposo Net Worth
His web price remains to be on evaluate
Romance: It was alleged that Okposo has been involved with several ladies popular amongst them, Nollywood’s Kate Henshaw. In an interview in 2012 with a national newspaper Sammie had said that he would never cheat on his wife. This was during the time the couple were trying to conceive. However, it seems the singer broke his promise when he revealed he had a relationship with an American while still married to his wife.