SASSA Grant Portal: SASSA Grant June 2022 Payment Date has been announced
Here is the SASSA Grant June 2022 Payment Date
In today’s Latest SASSA News, we will be talking about the SASSA Grant June 2022 Payment Date. So continue reading!
Below are update of SASSA Grant Payment in June 2022
a. OLDER PERSON’S GRANTS will be paid from Thursday, 02 June 2022. This includes any grants linked to these accounts.
b. DISABILITY GRANTS will be paid from Friday, 03 June 2022 This includes any grants linked to these accounts.
c. All other grants will be paid from Monday, 06 June 2022
1) The R350 SRD Grant will now be paid under the Social Assistance Act, so everyone, including those who applied previously, should re-apply
2) Those previously approved, will still receive their money even after re-applying
3) Successful applicants will be paid from the month they applied
4) Once available, collect the R350 at Pick ’n Pay, Boxer, Shoprite, Checkers, U-save, or Post Office
5) Applications can be made on https://srd.sassa.gov.za
The Department of Social Development gazetted the proclamation of the Social Assistance Amendment Act on 30 May 2022, effectively improving the social assistance programme to benefit orphans and vulnerable children. Social assistance is one of the country’s biggest child protection programmes currently reaching just over 13 million children.
Caregivers who are eligible can now apply for the CSG Top Up at any of SASSA local offices and online as of today, June 1, 2022 which is also international children’s day.
Applicants will also be able to track the status of their applications using the online portal. Notifications of the outcome of their online application will be sent by sms or email.
Leave a Reply