SCI Recruitment 2022 Online Application For Assistant Managers Posts Underway, Apply Now.
Goldennewsng reports that Shipping Corporation Of India limited (SCI) has invited online applications for the posts of Assistant Managers (E2) on contract (with possibility of regularization following due procedures in case of a requirement.)
The registration for the recruitment exam has commenced and the last date to file the application form for the post is August 16.
SCI invites online applications from Indian nationals for the following posts at the level of Assistant
Managers (E2) on contract (with possibility of regularization following due procedures in case of a
- Date of release of Advertisement and start of Applications: 16th July 2022
- Last date of receipt of completely filled application forms and payment of fees: 16th August 2022
- Admit cards to the candidates for Online Exam: 26th August 2022
- Online Exam: 11th September 2022
- Result of Online Exam and short listing of candidates for Stage II: 4th week of Septmber.2022
- Stage II: Group Discussion and Interviews: 2nd week of October 2022
- Result Declaration: 4th week of October 2022
Name and number of posts:
- Management: 17
- Finance: 10
- HR: 10
- Law: 5
- Fire &
- Civil Engineering: 1
- CS: 1
- Management: 2 years full time MBA /Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Finance: Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant
- HR: 2 years full time MBA/MMS with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM/Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare OR 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel
Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare/HRM OR Masters in Personnel Management from UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Law: Full time degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognised University India with minimum of 60% marks. CS Qualification is desirable.
- Fire & Security: Full time regular BE/B.Tech. in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognised University (10+2+4 regular stream) with minimum of 60% marks. Personnel with relevant
experience in PSUs/PSBs will be given preference.
- Civil Engineering: 4 years full time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- CS: Qualified Company Secretary having Associate / Fellow membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- Age Limit as on 01.05.2022 is not more than 27 years. Age will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC
(non-creamy layer), 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates, as per extant guidelines. Relaxation for Ex-servicemen candidates will be as per Government of India guidelines.
- A non-refundable registration fee of Rs 500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) to be paid by General, OBC and EWS candidates. A non-refundable fee of Rs 100/- (Rs. Hundred only) to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/ExSM as Intimation Fee. The Application Fee is non-refundable. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is paid through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
How to apply:
- Candidates are requested to apply online on the official website.