Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Information Technology Project Manager
About the Job
- Are you a Senior IT Project Manager looking for a new opportunity in a multinational, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds?
- Are you a self-starter with the ability to think outside the box?
- Are you best suited to a business-casual work environment that affords you comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs?
- Will you like a Hybrid work type with a minimum of 3 days of WFH each week?
Why we are looking to hire you:
- Kwik is SAAS based with all her components sitting in the Cloud (AWS, GCP, Digital Ocean) and we are continuously developing new features and services on the logistics and eCommerce value chain.
- We are looking for a “Senior IT Project Manager” to manage and monitor projects implemented by our hybrid in-house and a nearshore contractor-based team of developers.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Adapting Kwik Platform to the requirements of the Company, her Partners and Customers
- Setting technical requirements based on functional high-level specifications while working in close cooperation with various stakeholders (Digital Product Owner, Sales Team, Marketing Team)
- Keeping the team abreast of all trends in the digital logistics Industry and employing the same for the generation of new ideas to take advantage of any technological opportunities that digitization offers.
- Creating and applying company project management processes and being proactive enough to make improvements.
- Project governance – reporting project status, risk management, reporting key metrics
- Ensuring project completion in a set timeframe, communicating progress to stakeholders, monitoring and tracking task completion, Identifying technical problems, processes and solutions, and skills for their timely resolution.
What we are looking out for in the ideal candidate:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 4 years of professional experience as an IT Project Manager (ERP, Digital Transformation and e-commerce Projects would be your advantage), knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Critical thinking and negotiation skills, independent way of working, the ability to “think outside the box”, innovative mindset
- Excellent communication skills during discussions and presentations to different audiences
- Proven track record in managing new implementation projects from analysis/definition to launch.
- Excellent communication skills during discussions and presentations to different audiences, proven ability to handle multifunctional projects and effectiveness in dealing with various teams
- Very good command of project planning tools – Microsoft Project, Atlassian JIRA: Planning project timelines, identifying key project milestones, Breaking down large initiatives into tasks
- Ability to use “low definition” prototyping tools such as Axure or Balsamiq Mockups.
N500,000 – N550,000 monthly net.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online