Simple Guide to Apply for CBN’s EDC N10million Collateral free loan
GoldenNewsNg gathered that the CBN EDC Collateral free loan enables entrepreneurs to start up and or to boost their businesses in other to create more opportunities.
This article will guide you on how and where to get the CBN entrepreneurship development centre application.
The Entrepreneurship Development Centers EDC’s Form is available across Nigeria at the designated centres as approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Having collected the form from the centres filled and submitted, you will be required to undergo training as instituted by the Board.
Below is the full list of approved centers to obtain the CBN EDC Loan application form
- CBN-EDC, PortHarcourt (South-South), Website: www.ssedc.org, 30 Trans-Woji roads, Grace plaza, by Slaughter Bridge Woji Town, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- CBN-EDC, Ibadan (South West), Website: www.edcsouthwest.org, Address: Old SDSTC (Oyo Oodua Skill Acquisition Centre Premises), Samonda, along Sango-UI Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
- CBN-EDC, Enugu (South East) Address: Ebenezer Villa Suite, 8, Ogenyi Close, Off Cornerstone Avenue Off Nike Lake Resort Road, Enugu, Enugu State.
- CBN-EDC, Maiduguri (North East), website: edcnortheast.com.ng, Address: Old Informatics Institute, Njimtillo, Kano Road, Maiduguri, Borno State.
- CBN-EDC, Kano (North West), Address: Murtala Muhammed Library Complex, Kano, Kano State.
- CBN-EDC, Makurdi (North Central), Off Jonah Jang Crescent, Near Federal Secretariat, Makurdi, Benue State.
- CBN-EDC, Minna (North Central), Address: Minna Innovation Institute, Behind Niger State Sharia Commission, Justice Ndajiwo Drive, Minna, Niger State.