Simple Steps to Check NECO 2020 Results has been shared by GoldenNewsNg
NECO released the internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results with a two per cent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website.
Here Are Five Simple Steps To Check NECO 2020 Results
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Pick your exam year. i.e., 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.