Here are Simple Steps To Recover Your Covid-19 TCF Loan Application Reference Number.
If you are one of the Nirsal Microfinance Bank Covid-19 TCF Loan Beneficiary and you are looking for how to recover the Reference Number given to you during your application? then this article is for you as we will be walking through steps on how to recover your reference number.
The Covid-19 TCF Loan Application Reference Number is a unique 10-digit (for the 2nd Phase of Application) or 12-digit (for the Non-Interest Targeted Credit Facility TCF-NI) alphanumerical number assigned to each applicant during the loan application process.
Steps To Recover Your Covid-19 TCF Loan Application Reference Number
The Covid-19 TCF Loan Application Reference Number begins with three letters TCF (Targeted Credit Facility) plus seven numerals. An example of a Covid-19 TCF Loan Application Reference Number is TCF9906050 (2nd Phase) or 12-digit (for the Non-Interest Targeted Credit Facility TCF-NI).
Having in mind it’s unique, It means no two applicants have the same Reference Number. Likewise, an applicant can’t use another applicant’s Reference Number.
How to Get Your Covid-19 TCF Loan Application Reference Number As New Applicant
Below is a simple step on how to get your Covid-19 TCF Loan Application Reference Number As New Applicant:
- Visit the loan application portal
- Select Households or SME depending on which one you want to apply for
- Click on New under “STEP 1 of 6 APPLICATION STATUS ARE YOU A NEW OR RETURNING APPLICANT?”
- Copy the displayed Reference Number (the number is in this form TCF9906050 (2ND Phase) or TCFNI1234567 (TCF-NI)
- Click on Continue to proceed with your application
- Click on Next and follow the procedure
Sample Of The Reference Number
TCF LOAN APPLICATION
YOUR APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER IS:
TCF9906050 (2ND PHASE)
TCFNI1234567 ( TCF-NI)
What To Do With Your Covid-19 TCF Loan Application Reference Number
Below are the two vital things you can do with your Covid-19 TCF Loan Application Reference Number:
1. You can edit and access your Covid-19 loan application with it
- Visit the loan application portal, and click on Returning (under STEP 1 of 6 APPLICATION STATUS ARE YOU A NEW OR RETURNING APPLICANT?)
- Fill in your BVN, Last name, and Reference Number
- All the information you entered during the application process will appear. You can edit it before it is approved.
2. You will need it to access your loan
If your Covid-19 loan application is approved, will be asked to enter your Reference Number to accept the loan before it is credited into your bank account. You might forfeit your approved loan if you are unable to provide your Reference Number.
How to Recover Your Covid-19 TCF Loan Reference Number
It’s very important you copy out your Reference Number during application but in case you forgot to copy it out, kindly follow the below instruction to recover it.
To get your reference number should you have misplaced it, kindly call the NMFB helpline on 09010026900 or reach out to Nirsal Microfinance Bank on their social media handles: Twitter – @NirsalMFB or Facebook – @NirsalMFinanceBank
To visit the nearest Nirsal Microfinance Bank office, here is the complete list of the 36 state addresses of Nirsal Microfinance Bank.
Leave a Reply