SMEDAN Loan Portal – How to Apply SMEDAN BOA Matching Fund Loan
SMEDAN Loan to support the Nigerian government in eradicating poverty and expanding small businesses to standard businesses.
Bank for Agriculture (BOA) SMEDAN Matching Fund Program (MSEs Loan) Loan Application Form, Requirements and How to Apply SMEDAN BOA Matching Fund Loan.
Applications are open for the BOA-SMEDAN Comprehensive Small Business (MSE) Program. only if you have a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number. sign up for SMEDAN get Unique No. then apply for a loan now.
- N1.2 million
- N5 million mainly on business-friendly terms
- The Matching Fund initiative is currently ongoing
- The portal is a promotional intervention meant to deliver credit to the sub-sector, with triple objectives of enhancing enterprise output, competitiveness and jobs creation.
- The disbursing entity under the programme is the Bank of Agriculture Ltd (BOA).
- Target beneficiaries for this programme are labour-intensive micro or small enterprises (MSEs), operating in the real sector. Businesses which have innovative, value-added products that are establishing a footprint in the Nigerian market and require additional funds to increase output
Prospective beneficiaries must be registered with SMEDAN. Hurry now, register for the free ongoing Smedan MSEs Business Loan. Click Here
- SMEDAN Unique Identification Number
- CAC registration number
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- NAFDAC registration number for its products? (for packaged food products only)
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for the loan:
1. Visit the SMEDAN registration portal at https://smedan.gov.ng
2. Click on the icon displaying the program name and logo.
3. Complete the necessary data.
Note: Free registration for the SMEDAN loan is currently underway. Take advantage of this opportunity to register your business before applying for the BOA-SMEDAN loan program.
The loan to be given out ranges from one million two hundred thousand naira (N1,200,000) to five million naira (5,000,000).
Eligibility for BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Program
Those to profit from this program should be;
- Innovative and productive.
- A registered member of SMEDAN.
- Shall have an establishment in the sector already, before applying.
- Must be within any of these states; Abuja, Oyo, and Kaduna.
How to Apply for BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Program
Follow the steps below to apply for the loan;
- Visit the SMEDAN registration portal at
- Click on the icon having the very program name and logo.
- Fill the needed data.
Note: The free registration for SMEDAN loan is in progress, and you can use this opportunity to get your business registered before applying for the loan program (BOA-SMEDAN).