The flagship SKIN101 CENTER is a full spectrum cosmetic medical and surgical facility with a medical spa, dermatology clinic, and plastic surgery unit all under one roof.
Our focus is on diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions of all ages and improving and enhancing physical appearance. We understand that people want to look as good as they feel and feel as good as they look. SKIN101 brings a unique and holistic approach to looking and feeling great by providing highly individualized and customized plans that utilize a single treatment, or combination of treatments across the board from the variety of aesthetic, anti-aging, and surgical options available at the facility.
Our wide range of services is world standard, using the latest technology and science with astute professionals, to meet even the most complex needs and the most challenging cases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified and experienced Licensed Nurse to work as part of a team of professional and medical staff that include doctors and Aestheticians.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for giving the best nursing care with little or no supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered.
- You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
- If you would love to work for a company that recognizes your value and provides you with opportunities for upward growth, apply to join our aspirational team!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all services and treatments in accordance with Skin101 established treatment protocols, the scope of practice, organizational policies and procedures, and all other governing standards.
- Assist the Physician or Surgeon during various cosmetic surgeries and procedures.
- Prepare and sterilize instruments and operating rooms.
- Comply with all medical protocols and perform medical services with the highest standards of care.
- Analyze individual Client requests; determine, communicate, and manage Client expectations regarding treatment success.
- Understand and use laser and other aesthetic-related equipment, ensuring its proper and regular maintenance.
- Accurately and thoroughly complete Client charts and assist with Client chart filing.
- Call all Clients the day after treatment to follow up on results.
- Take pre- and post-treatment photos of the client’s treatment area according to protocol.
- Educate clients on additional services to facilitate additional sales (Cross-sell & Upsell).
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Must be duly registered to practice in Nigeria with valid certifications.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience.
- Must possess exceptional teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment.
- Must be innovative and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.