Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below positions:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Operator
Job Reference: SO2023001
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring stocks movement from the company to the customers through the use of accounting software;
- Conduct daily and monthly stock count of finished goods.
- Preparation of daily stock report for management decision making through SAP.
- Examination and Compilation of all invoices on daily basis to ascertain their correctness.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system report balances.
- Carrying out regular audit to ensure that department follow the established procedures.
- Checking of expiration dates of products and inform the management for decision making.
- Daily checking of physical stock and compare with SAP balance.
- Review all customer’s invoices for payments verification and processing
- Carrying out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by hisdirect supervisor.
- B.Sc / HND Accounting from a recognized university/Polytechnic;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in STOCK MANAGEMENT in a manufacturing companies;
- Membership of professional bodies will be an added advantage;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS Office suit;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Abuja, F.C.T.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.