Technify Incubator builds out technologies to improve business processes end to end and optimize workflow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Design Intern
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer Intern to assist turn our software into easy-to-use products.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- You will be heavily involved in designing software and wireframe tools.
- If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- BSc or HND in Design or relevant field with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Some Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
- Remote work.
- Data stipends of N40,000.
- Industry experience using world-standard tools in a growing team with skilled engineers.
- Co Build amazing products
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and links to past work to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply