Universities That Offers Public Administration In Nigeria
Public Administration is a career choice available to students, similar to other courses. However, not all universities in Nigeria offer Public Administration as a course.
Currently, there are forty-nine (49) fully accredited universities in Nigeria, including federal, state, and private universities, authorized by the National Universities Commission (NUC) to offer Public Administration. It is also one of the most sought-after courses in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), making it highly competitive.
To choose the university where you want to pursue a career in Public Administration in Nigeria, you need to have access to the complete list of universities offering this program. However, obtaining this information can sometimes be challenging.
That’s why Goldennewsng.com created this guide. Sit back, grab a glass of water, and carefully read through for all the details. Enjoy!
Which Universities Offer Public Administration?
All universities, whether federal, private, or state-owned, have the potential to offer Public Administration. However, not all universities meet the minimum requirements set by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for this course.
Only universities that meet the minimum requirements can admit students through JAMB or any other acceptable admission process for studying Public Administration.
Below is the list of universities in Nigeria that offer Public Administration
- Adamawa State University, Mubi
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
- Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot-Akpaden
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Anambra State University, Uli
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Bauchi State University, Gadau, Bauchi State
- Bayero University, Kano
- Baze University, FCT, Abuja
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu
- Crawford University, Faith City, Km 8, Atan-Agbara Road, Igbesa
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Federal University, Gashua, Yobe State
- Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State
- Fountain University, Osogbo
- Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu-Nike
- Gombe State University, Tudun Wada, Gombe
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji
- Kogi State University, Anyigba
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- Madonna University, Okija
- Mountain Top University, Makogi/Oba, Ogun State
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Novena University Ogume
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Obong University, Obong, Ntak
- Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye
- Redeemer’s University
- Salem University, Lokoja
- Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa, Edo State
- Tansain University, Oba, Anambra State
- Taraba State University, Jalingo
- Umaru Musa Yaradua University, Katsina
- University Of Abuja, Abuja
- University Of Benin, Benin City
- University Of Calabar, Calabar
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University Of Maiduguri
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto
- Veritas University, Abuja
- Yobe State University, Damaturu
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many universities offer Public Administration in Nigeria? Currently, forty-nine (49) universities are fully accredited to offer Public Administration in Nigeria.
- What is the best university for Public Administration? No university offering Public Administration is superior to the others. Your choice should be based on whether the school is accredited to offer Public Administration. If it is accredited, then it is a suitable choice.
- How many years does it take to study Public Administration in Nigeria? It takes four (4) years to study Public Administration, regardless of the university you choose. This duration leads to obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Public Administration.
Only forty-nine (49) universities in Nigeria are fully accredited for students interested in studying Public Administration. It is crucial to apply to a listed university as applying to an unaccredited institution would be a complete waste of time.
Leave a Reply