NAUB Post UTME Form is Out! Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out.
GoldenNewsNg learnt that the cut-off mark is 180 while the form costs N2,000. The deadline for application is 13th May 2021.
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) invites all candidates that have chosen the University as their first choice in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 points and above for UTME, as well as those for Direct Entry (DE) to apply for Post-UTME and DE online screening for admissions into all programmes of the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 through Remita. UTME Candidates are to upload their O Level results on JAMB CAPS. In addition, DE Candidates are to send their A Level result to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigerian Army University Application Form Requirements
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES:
Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum score of 180 points in the 2020 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit and NCE with at least 12 points from accredited Institutions of learning are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
In addition, all candidates must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and any other course qualifying subject(s) at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels. PARTICIPATION IN THE POST-UTME AND DE SCREENING IS MANDATORY FOR ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES.
How to Apply for NAUB Post UTME
• Visit the Remita link at www.remita.net Search for NAUB as a biller.
• Select Screening fee, Enter N2000 as amount and fill all mandatory details and submit
• Select your payment options.
• Click “Pay Now” button to make payment using your ATM card (VISA/MASTER CARD/VERVE) or print the RRR and pay at the nearest commercial bank.
• All Candidates are to send their Remita payment receipt to email@example.com
• Only candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
• These exercises must be completed on or before 13th May 2021.
Brigadier General SS IBRAHIM FSS MSS DSS pjsc MTRCN PhD
Trending Now on GoldenNewsNg