The Social Democratic Party, SDP, has announced its Campaign Council for the upcoming 2023 elections in the Ado Local Government Area of Benue State.
Goldennewsng reports that this follows Malam Shehu Gabam, the party’s National Chairman, who instructed all Campaign Chairmen of the various units to immediately activate their Local, Zonal, and State Campaign Units for local voter mobilization.
Prince Oriri Richard, who also serves as the Party’s candidate for the Ado State Constituency in Benue State, is the chairman of the campaign. On Monday, he made the names of SDP stakeholders who will manage the various units of the campaign in the Ado LGA, with a strong emphasis on the polling units.
According to Richard, those selected are the leaders and members of each segment of the Campaign Team, selected based on their track records as community leaders.
Leaders and members of the Campaign Team are as follows;
1. Williams Adai (Apa Ward). DIRECTOR GENERAL OF CAMPAIGN.
2. Onwe Edwin Wisdom (Akpoge/Ogbilolo Ward),
DIRECTOR MEDIA & PUBLICITY.
3. Jonathan Otsai Unogwu (Ijigban Ward), Director, Polling Unit Matters.
4. Pascal Ekpe Adire (Ijumale Ward 1),
Director, Contact & Mobilisation.
5. Nwakpa Chukwuma Nwifuru (Igumale Ward 2), Director, Ezza Community Affairs.
6. Eji Godwin (Ijigban Ward),
Director, Izzi Community Affairs.
7. Cletus Elom (Ijigban Ward), Director, Effium Community Affairs.
8. Mr. Patrick Enoh (Ogege Ward), Director, Ufia Community Affairs.
9. Paulina Ejike (Royongho Ward), Director, Women Affairs.
10. Okiti Okiti Peter (Ijigban Ward), Director, Youth Affairs.
11. Johnson Edeh Oriri (Ijigban Ward), Director, Finance
12. Mr. Ede Mbeke (Ukwonyo Ward),
Director, Senior Citizens.
13. Barr. Ogbu Paul Akpowo (Igumale Ward 1), Director, Legal & Student Affairs.
14. Onwe Joseph Obulose (Izzi Ekile Ward), Director, Inter Party, Culture & Social Affairs.
15. Mr. John Oche (Ogege Ward), Director, Party Management.
16. Isaiah Orinya (Igumale Ward 1), Director, Welfare
17. Chief Matthew Chuks (Ezza Igumale), Director, Protocol & Security Matters.
Leave a Reply