Ryght Trade Investment Limited was established to capitalize on developing opportunities in the financial/investment subsector as a proprietary investment firm with a global brand that is evolving. We are an emerging global brand dedicated to providing credible investment and financial solutions in strategic sectors of the global economy with the goal of creating unparalleled value for its stakeholders over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a trustworthy candidate who work efficiently without sacrificing attention to details and will be responsible for the management and reporting of financial data of our company.
- Their duties include preparing financial statements, examining and analysing a company’s accounts and ensuring compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures.
- You will handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations, and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Experience from an investment, Fintech or lending sector may be preferred.
- ACCA Chartered is required with 2-4 years experience
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply