Has the ADUN Admission List Been Released? The Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) has published the provisional admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session, containing the names of applicants who have been offered admission into various degree programs.
This is to notify all students who applied for admission to the Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) for the 2023/2024 academic session that they can now check their admission status. Here’s how to do it:
At present, prospective students of the Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) can check their admission status exclusively through the JAMB admission status checking portal. To do so, please follow the outlined procedure below:
- Visit the JAMB admission status checking portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in to your JAMB profile using your username and password.
- Scroll down and click on the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select the examination year and enter your registration number in the required field.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to view your Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) admission status.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should note that the admission process is still ongoing. They are advised to regularly check both the JAMB site and the university’s website for updates on their admission status.
For candidates who have been successfully admitted into the Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) first-degree programs, the following steps are recommended:
- Log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either accept or reject the admission offer.
- Print the JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print the original JAMB result slip, which includes a passport photograph.
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if offered a different course from their initial application.
Congratulations to all the candidates who have made it to the Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) admission list.