Looking for the latest Apple iPhone prices in Nigeria for 2023? Check out our comprehensive list, from the high-end iPhone 14 Pro Max to the budget-friendly iPhone SE 2020. Learn about the factors affecting prices and find the best iPhone model to suit your budget and preferences.
This article contains Apple iPhone Prices in Nigeria 2023 – A Comprehensive List from Latest to Oldest
Apple is renowned worldwide as one of the largest smartphone manufacturers. In this article, we will provide a comprehensive list of Apple iPhone prices in Nigeria for the year 2023. Unfortunately, due to the lack of certified Apple stores in Nigeria, many consumers face exploitation from resellers who charge exorbitant prices, particularly for brand new iPhones. Despite this challenge, iPhones remain popular among Nigerians, especially for their exceptional camera quality. Without further ado, let’s explore the prices of various iPhone models available in Nigeria.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max (N920,000 – N1,850,000)
The iPhone 14 Pro Max boasts a new 48MP primary camera alongside two 12MP cameras. With its 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display and powerful A16 Bionic processor, this phone offers an excellent user experience. Available in different storage capacities, the iPhone 14 Pro Max offers top-notch performance, camera capabilities, and battery life.
- iPhone 14 Pro (N840,000 – N900,000)
Featuring a 6.1-inch LTPO Super Retina XDR OLED display and the A16 Bionic chipset, the iPhone 14 Pro delivers outstanding performance. Its 48MP primary camera and two 12MP cameras capture stunning images. With multiple storage options, the iPhone 14 Pro is a compact yet powerful device.
- iPhone 14 Plus (N735,000 – N1,000,000)
Replacing the iPhone 13 mini, the iPhone 14 Plus impresses with its large 6.7-inch display. Although it runs on the A15 Bionic chipset, it lacks the dynamic island cut-out present in the Pro models. Despite its price, some may prefer the 13 Pro model due to its high refresh rate and additional camera.
- iPhone 14 (N715,000 – N785,000)
As the base model for 2022, the iPhone 14 shares many features with the iPhone 14 Plus. With its 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display and A15 Bionic chip, it delivers remarkable performance. While the battery may not match the Plus version, the iPhone 14 still offers an attractive user experience.
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max (N665,000 – N880,000)
The iPhone 13 Pro Max holds a significant position in the Nigerian market, being the most expensive Apple device. Boasting a 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display and an A15 Bionic chip, this phone delivers exceptional performance and a top-notch camera experience.
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro (N625,000 – N780,000)
With a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display and the A15 Bionic chip, the iPhone 13 Pro stands as a formidable device. Its triple 12MP camera system and ToF 3D LiDAR Scanner capture stunning photos, making it a popular choice among users.
- Apple iPhone 13 (N460,000 – N575,000)
As the best-selling iPhone of 2020, the iPhone 13 offers impressive performance with its A15 Bionic chip. While lacking the third camera found in the Pro models, the iPhone 13 provides exceptional value for money and an attractive user experience.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max (N475,000 – N550,000) With its 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display and A14 Bionic chip, the iPhone 12 Pro Max presents a powerful device with a focus on camera performance. While its battery life may not be as impressive as newer models, it remains a popular choice among Nigerians.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro (N465,000)
Sitting between the Max and the basic 12, the iPhone 12 Pro offers users additional features and improved camera capabilities. Its 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display and A14 Bionic chip deliver solid performance.
- Apple iPhone 12 (N350,000 – N450,000)
Boasting 5G support and a powerful A14 Bionic chip, the iPhone 12 represents an excellent choice for users seeking great speed and performance. With a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display, this model offers an improved iPhone 11 experience.
- Apple iPhone 12 Mini (N265,000) The compact iPhone 12 Mini appeals to users with smaller hands, providing a nostalgic form factor that stands out among larger smartphones. Despite its smaller size, it retains the A14 Bionic chip and delivers impressive performance.
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max (N325,000 – N400,000)
The iPhone 11 Pro Max, known for its outstanding camera capabilities, remains a popular choice among consumers. With its 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display and A13 Bionic chip, it offers a premium experience at a lower cost.
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro (N275,000 – N320,000)
Although somewhat overlooked due to the popularity of the regular iPhone 11 and 11 Pro Max, the iPhone 11 Pro still offers an excellent camera and top-notch performance.
- Apple iPhone 11 (N220,000 – N255,000) The best-selling iPhone of 2020, the iPhone 11, offers exceptional value with its A13 Bionic chip and excellent camera capabilities. Users benefit from an upgraded experience compared to the iPhone XR.
- Apple iPhone XS Max (N233,000 – N290,000) Still offering a premium experience, the iPhone XS Max features a 6.5-inch Super Retina OLED display and the A12 Bionic chip. With its dual 12MP cameras, it captures quality images.
- Apple iPhone SE 2020 (N154,000 – N200,000) Ideal for those seeking an entry into the Apple ecosystem, the iPhone SE 2020 offers a familiar design and the powerful A13 Bionic chip. Despite its older form factor, it guarantees faster performance.
- Apple iPhone XR (N160,000 – N180,000) A step ahead of the iPhone 11, the iPhone XR offers the A12 Bionic chip and impressive camera capabilities, making it an attractive choice for many users.
- Apple iPhone X (N148,000 – N168,000) Offering the A13 Bionic chip and a 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED display, the iPhone X provides excellent performance and camera quality, making it a solid option.
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus (N125,000 – N155,000) With its A11 Bionic chip and dual 12MP cameras, the iPhone 8 Plus remains a reliable choice for those seeking a quality iPhone experience.
- Apple iPhone 8 (N90,000 – N120,000) While slightly older, the iPhone 8 still delivers adequate performance with its A11 Bionic chip and 12MP camera.
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus (N100,000 – N110,000) The iPhone 7 Plus features an A10 Fusion chip and dual 12MP cameras, making it a decent choice for users on a budget.
- Apple iPhone 7 (N65,000 – N75,000) As one of the more affordable options, the iPhone 7 features an A10 Fusion chip and a 12MP camera, providing decent performance.
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus (N70,000) Despite its age, the iPhone 6s Plus remains a good option for users seeking a larger device with decent performance.
- Apple iPhone 6s (N55,000) Offering the A9 chip and a 12MP camera, the iPhone 6s delivers adequate performance for everyday use.
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus (N62,000 – N72,000) An older model, the iPhone 6 Plus still holds some appeal for users looking for a larger device with a moderate price.
- Apple iPhone 6 (N45,000 – N65,000) The iPhone 6 represents an entry-level option with its A8 chip and 8MP camera, ideal for basic usage.
Conclusion: The Apple iPhone prices in Nigeria present a wide range of options, catering to users with varying budgets and preferences. From the latest iPhone models boasting cutting-edge technology to older devices still providing satisfactory performance, there is an iPhone for every user in Nigeria. Keep in mind that these prices are for brand new devices and may vary depending on market conditions.
FAQ: Apple iPhone Prices in Nigeria 2023
- What are the latest iPhone models available in Nigeria? We have listed the latest iPhone models available in Nigeria for the year 2023, ranging from the iPhone 14 Pro Max to the iPhone SE 2020.
- Why are Apple iPhones more expensive in Nigeria? The lack of certified Apple stores in Nigeria leads to price exploitation by resellers. Additionally, import taxes and shipping costs contribute to the higher prices.
- Are there any official Apple stores in Nigeria? As of our knowledge cutoff date in September 2021, Apple does not have any official stores in Nigeria.
- Which iPhone model is the most expensive in Nigeria? The iPhone 14 Pro Max holds the title of being the most expensive iPhone model in Nigeria for 2023.
- What is the best-selling iPhone in Nigeria? The iPhone 11 Pro Max was one of the best-selling iPhone models in Nigeria due to its premium features and camera quality.
- Do the listed prices include VAT or import duties? The listed prices are for brand new iPhones and may not include VAT or import duties. It is advisable to check with retailers for accurate pricing.
- Is it better to buy an older iPhone model for cost savings? Older iPhone models, like the iPhone 11 or iPhone XS Max, can offer great value for money while still providing reliable performance.