Apply for Teach for Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022 for Young Nigerians (N80,000 monthly Salary) following the guideline below:
Are you interested in joining Teach for Nigeria? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Teach for Nigeria recruitment 2021.
About Teach for Nigeria Recruitment 2021
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a transformational leadership program that equips Fellows with transferable leadership skills to effect change beyond the classrooms in the communities we serve.
After the Fellowship, alumni of Teach For Nigeria build on their classroom teaching experience to drive long-term systemic changes in the educational sector in Nigeria as they progress into leadership roles in their varied professions.
The Teach For Nigeria model is based on the proven success of 40 country organizations including Teach For America, Teach First UK, Teach For Ghana, Teach For Bangladesh, Teach For Nepal and Teach For India, who are all part of the Teach For All network.
When is the Teach for Nigeria 2021 recruitment starting?
Requirement for Teach for Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Teach for Nigeria job:
- Visit the Teach for Nigeria login portal at https://teachfornigeria.org/
- Follow the instructions on the Teach for Nigeria official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
How to Complete the Teach for Nigeria Form
Your application is key to your success in the Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Fellowship selection process.
You must ensure that you answer every question in as much detail as possible. Remember that your application shall be a mirror of your experiences, and it will be reviewed by a team of trained reviewers to ensure every applicant goes through a fair and consistent process.
Below are some suggestions to help you write an effective application form. Check the application closing dates and ensure you apply before the deadline.
- State your Name and Surname carefully as stated on your official ID card. Also, enter your email address correctly to avoid any errors.
- Read the questions properly to understand what skills and experiences Teach For Nigeria is looking for. Research the organization for more information about the kind of applicant who would be successful.
- Take your time. It could take several hours and a lot of concentration to complete an application form.
- Think about what’s behind each question. What is Teach For Nigeria looking for?
- Read and follow all the instructions carefully and always answer truthfully.
- Use a word processor document to write longer answers so you can edit and spell check them first.
- Keep all your certificates with you to fill in the academic information correctly. If you have work experience, have all the experience and achievements stated clearly.
- Keep your application consistent with your resume.
- Proofread your application to avoid grammatical errors and make sure you do not miss out on any part of your application. Also, read the acknowledgement emails carefully after submitting the form.
- Last but not the least, “Do not lie, or exaggerate the truth”: Never lie on your application form. You are likely to be caught out in the interview or later in the selection process. If you are offered a place on our program, you will be required to provide references and original certificates of your qualifications.
Teach for Nigeria Recruitment Registration Closing Date
First Application Deadline: April 4, 2020.
Second Application Deadline: May 23, 2020.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a highly selective program. We attract applications from leaders from different workplaces and graduates from the best universities across the world. Through the 3-staged process, we select the candidates with the highest potential to make a difference.
- Stage 1: The Application form:
Your application will help us understand your experiences, your motivation to join the Teach For Nigeria fellowship and why you would be a strong fit for the Fellowship.
- Stage 2; Online Test:
If we find you a good fit for the fellowship through your application, you will be invited to take an online test.
- Stage 3; Assessment Center:
If successful in your Online Test, we will invite you to the Assessment Centre, which is the final stage of our selection process. Here, you will teach a 5-minute lesson, take part in a group activity, and participate in a one-on-interview with our assessors.
Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals (N80000 monthly Salary)
Successful applicants to be deployed to Lagos, Ogun or Kaduna State.
- Salary is N80,000 monthly.
- Extensive leadership development training Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 52 countries.
- Access to a Mentoring Programme, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development.
- Access to professional development and network of supporters.
- Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops
Don’t Miss This: Apply for UBA Recruitment 2021 April (24 Positions)
Applicants must not be more than 35 years old
How to apply
For more information, visit Teach For Nigeria Fellowship