HRLeverage Africa is the human resource consulting & Workforce Management company you have been looking for.
As an HR Company, we are experts in Outsourcing, Recruitment, HR Advisory, Workforce & PEO Services, HRTech, Staffing services, HR for SMEs among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Art Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Art Director is responsible for the creation and development of Advertising ideas, with a focus on their visual appearance in different formats from posters and print advertisements, to TV commercials, cinema, radio, and social media.
- The Art Manager combines artistic sensibilities and understanding with the knowledge of design and production processes to create work that engages those it is aimed at.
- Developing original advertising and communications ideas to engage the target audience and address the client’s business problem.
- Producing sketches, visual references, and storyboards to convey the concept to the agency team, and then on to clients, designers, and producers.
- Staying up-to-date with available talents for commissioning among photographers, illustrators, typographers, and film directors through regularly reviewing their books and showreels.
- Selecting photographers, illustrators, TV Production companies and Directors, animators and models, and cast involved in the creative production.
- Overseeing the production of creative outputs e.g. print advertisements, TV commercials, mailings, social media content, etc.
- Visits and assess locations for potential shoots
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art, Graphic Design, or similar discipline
- 3+ years as a professional graphic designer plus 3+ years of experience in a management role
- Imaginative and able to generate a range of ideas whilst applying their creative thinking to solve business problems.
- Able to distinguish between a central, core idea and the execution possibilities it gives rise to.
- Strong communicator who can ‘sell’ ideas in an inspirational way.
- Must be a Team player who can operate effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledgeable for historical changes in design, with an eye for the best in contemporary art and design.
- Awareness of the latest production techniques, tools, and materials.
- Aware of the basics of legal and regulatory background in the industry.
- Proficiency with Design Software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, etc
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.