Augustine University JUPEB Programme Admission Form for 2022/2023 Session
Augustine University JUPEB programme admission form is current on sale. See details on how to apply below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate that enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into their respective second year degree programmes in Augustine University, Ilara-Epe or other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Eligibility and Duration
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level Credits passes in SSCE/GCE or NECO (inclusive of English Language) in subjects relevant to the candidates’ course of study in the University at not more than two sittings.
The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters
How to Apply for Augustine University JUPEB Admission
Pay the application fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10, 500. 00) through the website, using a debit card.
* Visit AUI website: www.augustineuniversity.edu.ng
* Click on JUPEB and select Apply Now or CLICK HERE
* Complete New Application form to generate Application ID.
* Continue to make payment.
* Click on and fill Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board Programme form
* Complete the form and upload your passport- size photograph (colour with white background.)
* The passport-size photograph must be recent and the size should not be more than 100KB
* Complete the form and click on submit
* Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Applicants into 2022/2023 JUPEB programme are advised to visit AUI website: www.augustineuniversity.edu.ng and check your registered email from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
*All candidates are required to register for admission in 2022 by Direct Entry into Nigerian Universities through JAMB during the programme.
*All candidates are required to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
* The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
* Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure that they select the correct subject combinations.
Further enquires: Call: +2348051780242,+2348154644981
Email: [email protected].