If you are an aspiring student of Baze University and seeking information about the courses offered, look no further. On this page, we provide you with a comprehensive list of all the courses offered at Baze University, along with the necessary requirements for each course.
Baze University offers a total of forty-two (42) accredited courses, and each course has specific requirements. As an aspiring student, it is crucial to familiarize yourself with the requirements for your desired course of study. This will guide your JAMB subject combination and enhance your chances of admission into the institution.
Without further ado, below is the comprehensive list of accredited courses offered at Baze University, along with their requirements:
- Banking & Finance
- Business Management/Management Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Government & Public Administration
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Insurance and Actuarial Science
- International Relations
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine & Surgery
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Quantity Surveying
- Radiography & Radiation Science
- Sociology & Anthropology
- Surveying & Geoinformatics
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Urban & Regional Planning
Now that you are familiar with the list of courses offered at Baze University, you have taken the first step towards your academic success. Understanding the requirements for each of the courses listed above is an added advantage.
Do not worry; we have got you covered. The next information on this page pertains to the admission requirements and eligibility that you, as an aspiring student of Baze University, need to meet before being considered for admission.
Candidates must obtain a minimum of five credit passes in five subjects in the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB results. English Language, Mathematics, and other relevant subjects related to the planned course of study must be obtained by the candidates.
Note: Candidates are allowed to use a maximum of two WAEC sittings in their UTME registration, as enforced by the institution during the screening exercise.
- Candidates must sit for the current year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) administered by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtain the required cut-off marks for admission into Baze University.
- Candidates should ensure that their UTME subject selection qualifies them for the Baze University program they wish to enroll in.
- Candidates who did not initially choose Baze University when registering for the 2023 JAMB UTME but later wish to enroll at the institution are expected to change their first choice of institution to Baze University at any JAMB Office or authorized Cyber Café.
- Baze University conducts a Post-UTME Screening Exercise for every prospective student. Failure to meet the screening criteria may result in non-admission.
That concludes our page. We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions regarding Baze University, kindly drop them in the comment section below, and our team of research experts will provide you with accurate and up-to-date answers. Thank you for visiting our page, and please feel free to share this information with your friends and loved ones.