This article contains the Complete List of Things To Take To JAMB Exam Hall 2023 (Documents).
Are you a candidate sitting for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) this year? Want to know Things To Take To JAMB Exam Hall 2023? or the list of documents To Take To JAMB Exam Hall 2023? well, you are not alone. If you are writing JAMB this year be rest assured that you need all the necessary information so you don’t get into unnecessary pressure during the exam. meanwhile, we’ll also give you some solutions to the problems you’ll be facing with JAMB Exam 2023, and Jamb Slip Reprinting 2023.
List of Things To Take To JAMB Exam Hall 2023
List of documents and requirements for JAMB Exam 2022:
- Currently, you need just 2 printed copies of your JAMB examination slip. Reprint your slip HERE
- You are to submit one of the slips to the invigilator while you keep the other one for reference purposes.
- The JAMB examination slip should be printed in coloured though not COMPULSORY.
if you have not printed your JAMB Slip yet, please do so, so you don’t start rushing on the day of your exam.
Direct Link to Print 2023 Jamb Exam Slip with Procedures
- Visit Jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Go to UTME 2021 Exam Slip Menu
- Enter Jamb Registration Number
- Click On Print UTME Exam slip
- Click on Jamb Reprinting portal @ jamb.gov.ng/PrintExamslip
- Enter Jamb registration number, Email or SMS
- Re-Print Jamb slip.
- Go to the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address or Phone number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Print Examination Slip‘ button to access your exam schedule.
List Of Things You Should Not Take To JAMB Exam Hall
The board has prohibited the use of the following items during its exams:
- Automated Teller Machine Cards (ATM)
- Books Or Any Reading Material
- Smart Buttons
- Bluetooth Devices
- Mart Lenses
- Hard Disks Or Similar Storage Devices
- Pens Or Biros
- Wallet Or Purse
- Mathematical Set
- Mobile Phones Or Similar Electronic Devices
- Earpieces, Ink Or Pen Readers
- Parents, Guardians And Relatives
- Smart Rings Or Jewellery
- Atm Card
- Spy Reading Glasses
2023 JAMB EXAM SOLUTION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
How To Pass JAMB 2022/2023 Excellently And Score High
How To Pass JAMB 2022/2023
Below Are Magical Ways On How To Pass JAMB Cbt Exam 2022 /2023
1. Early Preparation Matters
2. Set A High Target Score
3. Study For JAMB The Right Way
4. Study Consistently
5. Work With JAMB Syllabus
6. Make Use of JAMB Past Questions
7. Use JAMB Recommended Textbooks
8. Learn How To Manage Your Time
9. Seek Help
10. Know And Improve Your Weak Points
11. Stay Close to Information
12. Engage With Like Minds
Have you heard of the fact that JAMB repeats past questions yearly?
Is it true that JAMB repeats past questions?
Yes. This is very true.
Things have changed a bit.
Before, JAMB used to repeat past questions word for word.
Now, the questions are usually modified. So, this is why I say:
Don’t cram JAMB past questions and answers!
JAMB Email Registration Portal for 2023 UTME
JAMB Email Registration Portal: The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated portal for email Registration, https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/
The 2022 UTME/DE candidates should be informed that The Joint Admission Matriculation board (JAMB) has commenced the updating of JAMB profile by linking of email address, so read on to see how to use the JAMB Email Registration Portal
JAMB Email Registration Portal 2023
JAMB Data Correction 2022 or Registration Mistakes and How To Correct Them | Check Now
HOW TO CORRECT JAMB Registration MISTAKES
- Kindly visit http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- A page will load showing you different types of errors candidates make.
- On the list, you will see a change of institution and courses, change of gender, change of state and LGA, change of DOB and names.
- Select the one you want to change and click on it.
- Immediately you click on it, the system will redirect you to a page where you can edit any information based on your choice and proceed to make payment.
Leave a Reply