Delta State Government Scholarship Award 2023 Application Update: The Delta State Government Scholarship Award is currently accepting applications from students who meet the required qualifications. The Delta State Government is the sponsor of the scholarship, which provides all students with full funding.
The Delta State Government Scholarship Award
The scholarship is open to students who are presently enrolled in a regular program at a reputable public or higher education institution, such as a university, polytechnic, or school of education.
Although this scholarship is only available to students with a grade point average (GPA) of 2.2 or higher, its purpose is to refocus students’ attention and inspire them to work hard to earn this prize.
Requirements for Delta State Government Award
For the Delta State students’ bursary and scholarship award 2022/2023, only students of Delta State origin who satisfy the following requirements may apply.
All Applicants must:
1. It is required for applicants to possess a National Identification Number (NIN).
2. Applicants must be enrolled as full-time students in private and public tertiary institutions that are government-approved (excluding PGD, Masters, and PhD students).
3. Must obtain a CGPA of 2.20 or higher on the exams from the preceding academic year.
4. Applicants must have completed their first year and be in their second year (200 level and above) in universities (NDII), polytechnics/monotechnics (HNDII), and colleges of education (NCE II-III).
5. Must have Account with a Bank.
6. The applicant is required to provide information about their academic level, year of study, and the course or department they are enrolled in.
February 17, 2023.
Help spread the word by clicking the Share button and sharing this opportunity with friends and loved ones who may be interested.
Leave a Reply