Direct Link To Apply For CBN/AFF eNaira Hackathon 2022 : The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Africa Fintech Foundry (AFF) are calling interested applicants for their annual eNaira Hackathon 2022 put together to facilitate macroeconomic growth.
As part of efforts to drive financial inclusion, facilitate macroeconomic growth, and integrate the Nigerian economy into the world-leading economies through innovation and cutting-edge emerging technologies, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Africa Fintech Foundry (AFF) have opened eNaira
Applications will be opened to participants across the continent. The Hackathon structure will be Hybrid (Physical and Virtual). The physical event will hold in AFF premises for Lagos and a designated location by CBN in Abuja.
Innovators will develop use cases for eNaira in the following target areas. There is also an option to innovate outside these areas [Wildcard Innovations].
1. Macroeconomic Growth: Improve macroeconomic management and growth in the country and continent at large.
2. Cross-Border Trade: Facilitating cross-border trades between various countries in Africa and across the ocean
3. Financial Inclusion: Exploring various products that will bring banking services to the unbanked
4. Monetary Policies: Exploring various solutions to efficiently manage the supply and demand of money in the country
5. Improved Payments: Improving the infrastructure for payments and ensuring little to no failures
6. Improved Tax Collection: Efficiently collecting taxes for the government and ensuring debtors are easily recognized
7. Improved Remittances: Improving the flow of foreign currencies into the country and ensuring it is properly recorded
8. Targeted Interventions: Easily carry out interventions such as social interventions in times of crisis and ensure it gets to the citizens individually
Direct Link To Apply For CBN/AFF eNaira Hackathon 2022
All Interested participants should kindly visit the eNaira Hackathon website at https://affcbnhack.com to register for the event.