NJFP Beneficiaries To Get 100k Monthly Stipend And All You Need To Know: According to NJFP management, all Fellows will receive a monthly stipend of N100,000 paid by the Jubilee Fellows Programme subject to achieving planned results for each month which makes it Bigger Than Npower And NYSC allowance Combined.
The selection process that will lead applicants to become beneficiaries and start receiving stipends is in the assessment test state at the moment.
MGT Clarify About The Ongoing Assessment Test Some of the Applicants have completed their assessment test and have moved on to the next step which is completing the NJFP Soft Skills training. Completing the training will not only boost your chances of making the cut but will also equip you with employability and workplace readiness skills that will enable you to thrive in the organization you will be placed in.
Recommended : FG Officially opens portal for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021 – Apply Here
The management has also gone further to Clarify applicants About The Ongoing Assessment Test which can be accessed below:
1. There is no selection process to take the tests, all applicants to the #NJFP are required to participate
2. Due to a large number of applicants, tests are being sent in batches. If you haven’t received your test link yet, pls continue to check your email until 29 June
3. AII applicants will have the option to take a practice test. This option is available at the test link before you start your assessment
4. If you have already completed your first test, you will receive a second link to the soft skills assessment this week
5. We recognize that you might face challenges with connectivity. To avoid these issues, we recommend the following:
a. Use Chrome as your browser
b. You can use your phone, but we suggest using a desktop
c. Do not refresh your browser while you are in the middle of the test
6. For those who missed the 48-hour window to complete the first assessment, a new test link will be sent this week to provide another opportunity for applicants to finish the assessments
7. Please note that if you do not answer a test question within the required time, this does not cancel your test or disqualify you from the process – you will just be moved to the next question
The NJFP is a program initiated to Empower Nigerian graduates with opportunities. Launched 31st of August 2021, the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
The NJFP program is meant for fresh graduates with Certificates from any discipline. Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) for Bachelor’s Degree or Upper Credit (3.00) for HND Certificate holders. And have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
Just like the benefits of the Npower Programme and NYSC which received N30,000 and #33, 000 respectively, the NJFP beneficiaries will receive N100,000 monthly stipends. NJFP Beneficiaries To Get 100k Monthly Stipend