FG has instruct Npower Batch C Applicants to immediately Update their Information on NASIM Portal.
The Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs has, instructed all applicants of the N-Power Batch ‘C’ programme, to as matter of urgency, update their information on National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) portal.
“Following the update of the prior notification of admission procedures for Group C applicants to the NBER program, applicants should update their profile on the National Social Investment Information Management System (NASIMS) platform.” See his tweet below,
In response to the above on Twitter, a NASIMS portal is now underway to connect with applicants and update their profiles, as well as participate in ongoing online selections.
Let’s remember the many applicants who complained about not being able to log in and update their data. The good news is that the NASIMS portal is fully operational.
FG does not leave anything unchanged to ensure that all candidates are given the same conditions for the Npower Batch C nomination.
However, applicants who have not yet updated their profile or are taking an online test can click here or copy and paste the gov https://nasims.gov.ng/login into a web browser and follow the application procedures.
Applicants are advised to do so immediately or at the risk of not being involved in the recruitment process. Make sure you fill in the correct date and valid email. Email address, or you risk being disqualified.
See How to Update your Npower Information on NASIMS Portal (nasims.gov.ng)
- The first thing you do is to visit the NASIMS website at http://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Next, click on the “Forgot Password” button below the login form on the NASIMS Portal
- Enter your email address. I mean the mail address you used during your Npower registration
- Click on the “Send link” button on the portal
- Check your email inbox and follow the instructions sent to you to reset your password.
- After resetting your password, log in to the portal to update your records on the NASIMS portal.
Please note that you can send a mail to support. [email protected] if you find anything confusing on How to Update your record on NASIMS Portal. or See Chat With Npower Support Team Via NASIMS Portal.