Federal government of Nigeria has opened a new portal for another Empowerment programme called Green Stimulus Programme.
GoldenNewsNg gathered that the Green Stimulus is a part of the Economic Sustainability Programme, implemented under the initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development in Nigeria. This programme is designed to develop a new breed of trained technicians with basic and advanced knowledge in renewable energy and smart agriculture.
The programme has two categories which consist of Renewable Energy and Smart Agriculture.
Requirements for Green Stimulus Programme
Applicants are required to meet the following requirements to qualify for this training programme;
- Possess a valid means of Identification.
- Must be willing to travel if selected.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Age range is between 18 and 35 years.
- Must posses O’level Certificate (WASSCE, NECO, NABTEC or its equivalents).
How to Apply for Green Stimulus Programme
To apply visit the official website https://fmysd-esp.com/green-stimulus
ATTENTION! Did you apply for NYIF loan? If YES Check your NYIF Loan Status HERE.