Happy Women’s Day 2023: Top 100 Wishes, Messages and Quotes to share with your loved ones can be accessed below..
This article contains Happy International Women’s Day 2022: Wishes, messages, quotes, greetings, SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook status to share with your family and friends
International Women’s Day is celebrated every year on March 8. The global day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women
The campaign theme for International Women’s Day 2022 is #BreakTheBias. Whether it is deliberate or unconscious, bias makes it difficult for women to move ahead in their careers and even personal lives. Only knowing that bias exists isn’t enough. Rather, action is needed to level the playing field. Thus, on International Women’s Day 2022, here are top 50 wishes, messages and quotes to share with your loved ones.
- wish you a life filled with love, happiness, friendship, and success! You are a great example to us all, so never change. Happy Women’s Day!”.
- “The more I know you, the more certain I become that you must be some sort of superhero. You amaze me every single day. Happy Women’s Day! Xoxo!”.
- “Your generosity and humbleness have taken you a long way and you deserve every great thing coming your way. Have a great Women’s Day!”.
- “You have shown me the meaning of what being a real woman is and I really appreciate it, my friend. I wish you a Women’s Day filled with joy!”.
- “Have a great Women’s Day and enjoy it with much laughter and in the company of great people. You rock, my friend! Xoxo!”.
- “I believe that destiny is why we met and why we became such great friends in the first place. I always want you to be a part of my life. Happy Women’s Day!”.
- “I consider myself incredibly lucky for having met you. Ever since you are a part of my life, things are going better, so thank you and have a beautiful Women’s Day”.
- “Today is going to be a great day, I can feel it in my bones and I hope that you enjoy it just as much. Happy Women’s Day, my friend”.
- “I believe that one day, we will get the recognition and appreciation we deserve as women, we just need to keep on fighting for it. Happy Women’s Day to all of you out there!”.
- “I admire to see how you fight every day to reach your goals, so besides being my great love, you are my great example to follow. Congratulations on Women’s Day!
Sure, God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.
This life has no existence without a strong ally in ‘Woman’ in every stage of life starting from motherhood to wife, from sister and finally a daughter. Happy Women’s Day!
Being a woman itself is a superpower. Celebrate that. Happy Women’s Day.
When I think about an empowered woman, no personality comes to mind. For me, you are my superhero. Happy Women’s Day!
You are fierce, bold and daring! Also, the best when it comes to caring. Happy Women’s Day!
Smart, unique, beautiful and brainy you are, my wifey. Blessed to have you! Happy Women’s Day!
Happy Women’s Day! Thank you for being the woman you are. I could not imagine the world without you!
“You are truly an inspiration for many of us to always work hard towards your goals” Wishing a very Happy Women’s Day to you.
I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all things you do! Happy Women’s Day!
I was raised by an extraordinary woman who taught me never to cry and get up every time I fail. Happy Women’s Day.
Cheers to a woman who never stopped trying one more time. You taught me what endurance and hard work are. Happy Women’s Day.
You are the creator, the destroyer of evil, you are the saint and you are the guide. Life without you would have been impossible. This is the day to celebrate God’s best and most beautiful creation. Happy Women’s day.
I am sending my wishes to a woman who is strong, beautiful and unique in her way. Thank you for coming into my life. I wish you a Happy Women’s Day.
Dear women, since the beginning, you have raised mankind with selfless love and care. May God bless you with more power and love. Happy Women’s Day.
- Dear Father, we approach your throne on behalf of our mothers, sisters, and women in our lives whom you have entrusted with the care of your most precious little ones. We thank you for creating each mom with a unique combination of gifts and talents. We thank you for the sacrifice of self each mom gives for her children. For the late nights spent rocking a colicky infant. For the hands calloused from washing, wiping, scrubbing, mixing, backing, stirring, hugging, patting, disciplining, holding, writing, erasing, painting, and pouring.
- We thank you for the gift of time moms give for their kids, whether it’s stay-at-home moms, working moms, and moms who have some combination of the two. We thank you for the flexibility of moms, for their tirelessness, their perseverance, and their devotion.
- We pray you give each mom strength. Help her to see in every mundane task the eternal, cosmic significance that you place on motherhood. Help her to understand that the most radical, world-changing events may be happening anonymously in her home. Help her to forgive those who undermine her significance.
- We especially pray for single moms, who must lean solely on you for the fathering of their children. We thank you that you’re big arms surround children who may never know their earthly father. We also pray for mothers who never had the honor of bearing children, but whose nurturing extends to the many poor and needy who crass the threshold of their lives.
The one thing I wear best is my confidence. That’s what I’d recommend to everyone. It’s a big turn on.” – Priyanka Chopra
“I alone cannot change the world. But I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
“Because you are women, people will force their thinking on you, their boundaries on you. They will tell you how to dress, how to behave, who you can meet and where you can go. Don’t live in the shadows of people’s judgment. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom.” – Amitabh Bachchan
“No struggle can ever succeed without women participating side by side with men. There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women.” – Malala Yousafzai