Happy Women’s Day Messages, Wishes for Women in your Life have been compiled by GoldenNewsNg
International Women’s Day is celebrated every year on March 8. it is a global day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women.
To help spread love to women in the world and capture the spirit of the day, here are some wishes.
Warm Happy Women’s Day Wishes
- Hi Friend! Can’t believe how time flies with you! Happy Women’s Day to be my best friend!
- I love you. No matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue because I know, in the end, you’ll always be there for me. Happy Women’s Day!
- I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a woman as loving, caring, and beautiful as you
- If God did not create you, it wouldn’t be a happy world, after all. Happy Women’s Day!
- Every Home, Every Heart, Every Feeling, Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you; only you can complete this world. Happy Women’s Day!
- A woman in any form shall be celebrated and honored, be it, a sister or a wife or a mother or any other form. Wishing you a Happy Women’s Day!
- Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength. Happy Women’s Day!
- There are so many times when we don’t really appreciate what women do for us. Here’s a big thanks to all the amazing women for their hard work and dedication. Happy Women’s Day!
- A woman is one who walks in her own footsteps rather than following the direction shown by the crowd. Happy Women’s Day!
- You made me what I am when I was nothing. You cried when I cried and smiled when I smiled. You have been a perfect companion for me. I remember you on our Day.
Happy Women’s Day 2023 wishes
- Happy Women’s Day to all the incredible women! Shine on…. Not just today but everyday!
- Happy Women’s Day, to someone who is much more wonderful than they think, with all my love.
- A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd. She is herself! Today is yours and so is every other day!
- Let’s take time to appreciate the driving forces of the world, without them our existence is impossible. Happy Women’s Day ladies!
- The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. Happy Women’s day!
- A woman like you is precious and hard to find. Wishing you a day as beautiful as you are!
- On International Women’s Day, let’s commit to supporting and uplifting each other. Together, we can achieve anything.
Prayers to Encourage, Uplift & Bless All Women in Your Life
- Dear Father, we approach your throne on behalf of our mothers, sisters, and women in our lives whom you have entrusted with the care of your most precious little ones. We thank you for creating each mom with a unique combination of gifts and talents. We thank you for the sacrifice of self each mom gives for her children. For the late nights spent rocking a colicky infant. For the hands calloused from washing, wiping, scrubbing, mixing, backing, stirring, hugging, patting, disciplining, holding, writing, erasing, painting, and pouring.
- We thank you for the gift of time moms give for their kids, whether it’s stay-at-home moms, working moms, and moms who have some combination of the two. We thank you for the flexibility of moms, for their tirelessness, their perseverance, and their devotion.
- We pray you give each mom strength. Help her to see in every mundane task the eternal, cosmic significance that you place on motherhood. Help her to understand that the most radical, world-changing events may be happening anonymously in her home. Help her to forgive those who undermine her significance.
- We especially pray for single moms, who must lean solely on you for the fathering of their children. We thank you that you’re big arms surround children who may never know their earthly father. We also pray for mothers who never had the honor of bearing children, but whose nurturing extends to the many poor and needy who crass the threshold of their lives.
The one thing I wear best is my confidence. That’s what I’d recommend to everyone. It’s a big turn on.” – Priyanka Chopra
“I alone cannot change the world. But I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
“Because you are women, people will force their thinking on you, their boundaries on you. They will tell you how to dress, how to behave, who you can meet and where you can go. Don’t live in the shadows of people’s judgment. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom.” – Amitabh Bachchan
“No struggle can ever succeed without women participating side by side with men. There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women.” – Malala Yousafzai
Leave a Reply