How To Check NDA Postgraduate Admission List For 2023/2024
The Nigerian Defense Academy’s School of Postgraduate Studies in Kaduna has released the NDA Postgraduate Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session. Congratulations to all the successful applicants whose names are on the admissions list.
If you are eagerly awaiting the admission status, we will guide you through the process of checking the latest NDA Postgraduate admission list. Additionally, we will provide alternative methods to check the list in case your name is not found on the one posted on the NDA portal.
Here are the steps to follow
- Visit the Postgraduate School at the NDA Ribadu Campus in Kaduna to collect your admission letter and fee schedule.
- Pay the admission fee as specified.
- Bring your original credentials for the Postgraduate School’s screening process.
- Only those who pass the screening will be eligible for registration.
- Online registration is mandatory. After the screening process at the PG School, each admitted student will receive a username and initial password to facilitate online registration.
- Students must complete online course registration within the specified timeframe for both the PGSchool and their respective departments. Two copies of the course registration forms should be printed.
- Failure to register within the allotted time will result in a late registration fee, as stated in the admission letter.
- No student will be allowed to enroll after two weeks of the start of lectures.
For the physical screening, NDA candidates must bring the following documents
- Online screening slip
- Physical screening invitation letter
- Birth certificate or declaration of age
- O’level results (not more than 2 sittings)
- Scratch card PIN for (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or original certificates
- Indigene letters
- NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
Congratulations again to those who have successfully secured admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy for the 2023/2024 session after completing the application process.