This article will guide you on How To Get Migo Loan in 2023, the Migo Loan Code Get Upto and how to get Migo loan of N500k in 2 min.
Are you looking for where to get an instant loan for your business or to solve an urgent need? if yes, then Migo loan provides you the opportunity to get an instant loan of up to #500,000 without collateral.
About Migo Loan
Migo is an embedded lending platform that enables companies to extend credit to consumers and small businesses in their own apps. Migo builds proprietary ML algorithms to assess credit risk using the company’s data then automates credit facilities via a cutting-edge cloud infrastructure, simplifying the complex world of lending with a simple API.
Migo, formerly known as Kwikmoney or Kwikcash, is a Nigerian quick loan service. Banks, mobile networks, and telecom companies have joined forces to provide loans to Nigerians without the use of collateral or guarantors. You can get a loan in 60 seconds or less with Migo by dialing a Migo Loan code on your phone.
Migo Loan Requirements
- Bank account
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Active phone number
- Age 18 years or above
- Phone number in use for the last 90 days
- Bank account in active use for last 90 days
- Account in any of these banks: First Bank, Access Bank, Diamond Bank, FCMB, UBA, Stanbic Bank, Wema Bank, Zenith Bank, GTB, Polaris Bank, Fidelity Bank, Heritage Bank, Union Bank, and Unity Bank.
Terms and Conditions
- Pay loan before the due date
- Late payment subject to fees and penalties
- Right to send messages to phone contacts if loan not repaid
- Right to use personal data to determine the loan amount
How To Get Migo Loan in 2023 from Migo Loan Code
- Dial *561# on your phone
- Select “Loans”
- Select “Request Loan”
- Wait for loan offer and accept
- Provide account details
Or use the website instead of the phone:
- Visit Migo loan portal
- Input phone number
- Complete verification with code sent to phone
- Select “Check Loan Offer”
- Provide account number and details
Migo Loan Amount and Interest
- ₦500 to ₦500,000 loan amount
- Interest rate 10% to 25% of loan amount
- Loan term 14 to 30 days
Repayment of Loan
- Pay back loan within 14 to 30 days
- Repay using *561# or Kwik Money repayment portal
- Pay using ATM card or cash at supported bank or agent
- Late payment results in automatic extension and extra fee
If you face financial problems, call *561# and select “Extend Loan”.
What is Migo Loan Code?
Migo loan code is a special code that allows you to access various loan-related services on the Migo platform. The code is *561# and by dialing this code on your phone, you can easily request loans, repay loans, and access all other services provided by Migo.
Using Migo Loan Code
The Migo loan code is very simple to use. All you need to do is to dial *561# on your phone and you will be taken to a menu where you can choose the services you need. You can choose to request a loan, repay a loan, or access any other service that Migo provides.
Benefits of Using Migo Loan Code
There are many benefits to using the Migo loan code. Firstly, it is very convenient as you can access the services from the comfort of your own home. Secondly, it is very fast and efficient, so you can get the loan you need in no time. Thirdly, it is very secure, so you can be sure that your information is protected.