How to Print NYSC Green Card Online : NYSC Green Card is the acknowledgment slip to show that you’ve successfully completed the online NYSC mobilization registration. This document also shows that you have paid for your Call-up letter.
That is to say, you can only have access to print the NYSC Green Card after the online registration is completed and payment for the Call-up letter is made.
Steps to Print NYSC Green Card Directly from the Portal
Follow the guide below to have your green card printed.
- Visit the NYSC login page
- Enter your email and password (created during the registration), then log in
- You’ll be on your dashboard by now. There, you will see the option to print the green card at the top and call-up letter below (Note that call–up letter will only be available at the time announced by the body – usually about three days before they open camp).
- Click on the “print slip” to download and print it
- It looks like the one below
- Before you can download and print this slip, you may need to install a PDF reader or Adobe Reader on your computer or mobile device.
- The green card isn’t supposed to be green. Although the card contains some green text, this does not imply that all of the contents must be in green. However, in order to be accepted at your NYSC camp, the card must be printed in color.
- If you completed your NYSC registration but did not pay for the call-up letter, your green card will not be available for printing until you do.
- If you pay for your call-up letter early in the NYSC registration process (within the first few days), your green card may not be loaded right away. It usually takes several hours or a day to print.
- The green card will include your NYSC call-up number. This is the number that people seeking assistance with posting use (straight posting will be asked to send).