GoldenNewsNg gathered that Online Registration for 2022 Batch A Stream 2 commences today till 11th March, 2022. Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) who were moved to Stream Il will be notified when to print their Call-up Letter.
PCMs who did not see their name on verify senate list on the portal, should be patient. They will be able to register when the Institution submit hard copy of the uploaded senate list to NYSC.
Online Registration Tips:
1. NYSC Registration Portal is open, visit https://www.nysc.org.ng and click on the active link to register.
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Fresh Registration’ link. If you were deployed in previous Batches and did not report to camp, click on “Revalidation link” to revalidate.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your Registration with your Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy.
5. Upload a clear passport photograph properly dressed. Note that the uploaded passport photograph will be on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
6. PCMs who have Name Correction request ( Addition or Removal of Name) to be processed by the Institution should apply on their dashboard, as well as those with spelling errors and rearrangement.
7. Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Ensure your details are correct. You cannot correct any of these details after Camp Registration.
8. Apply for Correction of Date of Birth, Name, Course of Study, Class of Degree, Qualification on your dashboard.
9. The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
10. PCMs who are serving in the Armed Forces should indicate during Online Registration.
11. PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.