Did you know that Pure and Industrial Chemistry is a highly competitive course in Nigeria? Being a graduate of Pure and Industrial Chemistry can make you stand out in the national and international labor market.
The purpose of this article is to provide information to prospective students who aspire to study Pure and Industrial Chemistry at the university. It is important to note that this course is highly competitive, and to be considered eligible, you need to pay close attention to the information provided on this page.
All courses have their specific JAMB subject combinations, and this article will focus on the correct JAMB subject combination for Pure and Industrial Chemistry.
If you are passionate about studying Pure and Industrial Chemistry and curious about the correct JAMB subject combination, please continue reading to learn more.
The correct JAMB subject combination for Pure and Industrial Chemistry is as follows:
- Either Physics, Biology, or Agricultural Science
- Two (2) Level passes in Chemistry and Mathematics
- ND in Science Technology or relevant programs with the UTME requirements
Candidates must obtain a minimum of credit passes in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Biology/Agricultural Science
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Anambra State
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State
- Paul University, Awka, Anambra State
- University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State
- University of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State
We hope this page has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop them in the comment section below, and our team of research experts will provide you with adequate answers.