NASIMS Portal is Back Online, You Can Now Access your Dashboard
The portal is now active again. You can now access your dashboard while you wait for your payment to be processed.
Today’s NASIMS Portal Login 2022 Dashboard | nasims gov ng – Npower portal Login for batch C stream 1 & 2 redeployment, Physical verification & enrolment portal
The most recent NPower 2022 news is that Nasims administration has opened the Nasims portal to previously registered Group C candidates who have not been shortlisted for Stream 1 to see if they have been included.
All applicants who previously applied for the N-Power program must log in to the Nassim portal using their username and password, then go to the Nomination category to confirm. When you check the Nasims dashboard, you will see a notification written for Batch C Stream 2 candidates.
If you are having trouble accessing the Nasims Portal and registering, please follow these steps: How to Enable Npower Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometrics Enrollment
Please follow the steps below to enroll in Fingerprint Biometrics:
- First visit to NASIMS login page https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Fill email id, password and click on proceed
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
- After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.