NG Cares Registration Portal Open For Nigerians , Apply Now following the guideline below..
You must have heard of COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus, which is a government-designed program to help address the challenges of the pandemic.
NG Cares is a federal initiative to support Nigerians affected by the Covid19 pandemic, still stands for National Covid19 Action Recovery & Economic Stimulus.
NG Cares Registration
The management wishes to inform the general public that NG-CARES (COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus) is now open for registration.
To support this initiative The World Bank is the main sponsor of the Nigerian government. because they are using the so-called subsidy The ‘World Bank Grant’ is seven hundred and fifty million US dollars ($750,000,000) to provide immediate assistance to those affected.
This scheme will be active for a duration of two (2) years, i.e. 2021 to 2023. From 30th of June 2021, each States of the Federation will be given twenty million US Dollars ($20,000,000) for two years, apart from the FCT that will receive fifteen million US Dollars ($15,000,000), while another fifteen million US Dollars ($15,000,000) will go to the Federal Care support.
Expectations from targeted businesses
- Micro Businesses: Any micro business which wants to be a beneficiary of this scheme, must have at least three to nine (3-9) employees.
- Small Businesses: Any small scale business that would want to benefit from NG CARES must have at least ten to fifty (10–50) employees/workers.
Requirements For NG Cares Program
The following documents are required from Applicants;
- BVN printout which must be stamped by the applicants bank,
- Proof of Business Operations i.e Cash book, bank statement of account, etc,
- CAC registration or TIN (To find out business ownership),
- Evidence of accurate age (using Either Voters Card, NIN, or Driver’s license),
- Means of Identification (Voters Card, NIN, or Driver’s license),
- Means to confirm residence (Voter’s card or utility bill).
- NG-Cares is a scheme of the federal and work bank
- It was established to help reduce the high level poverty and access to funds as a result of Covid-19 pandemic.
- About 750 million dollars has been made available by world Bank.
- Federal government will play a supervisory role.
- State are to implement the usage of the fund as they are the ones to locate those vulnerable people in the grass root.
- Individual state have their portal open for this purpose.
How to Apply NG Cares Stimulus Program
The procedures to be followed in applying are very simple, as the application form has already being shared with the following persons;
Community CDC chairman.
Agents of NG CARES.
Community women leaders.
Community youth president.
Apply Online Now
- Eligible applicant can register using the NG Cares Portal link (state wise given below)
- The verification process will begin after registration
- Successful beneficiaries will be reached via a text message for a scheduled calculation.
- Upon verification an approval would be granted
If you have further inquiries, you may click here to read more on the World Bank’s personal page.
Applicants must have met the required criteria as highlighted by the NG-CARES team.
We use this opportunity to advise the general public to be aware of all kinds of fraudulent activities as this process and service is of no value to the applicants.
What is NG Cares
The Covid-19 epidemic is a global health emergency with far-reaching consequences for the economy, basic services, social unrest, and the livelihoods of the poor and vulnerable.
About NG Cares
The COVID-19 pandemic, now in its third year, has tremendously impacted the Nigeria. and global economies. The Federal government responded to the crisis when it enacted a number of policies to provide fiscal stimulus to the economy and relief to those affected by this global disaster. The Federal Federal Government also took a series of substantial monetary stimulus measures to complement the fiscal stimulus.
In Nigeria, the epidemic closed many MSEs, lost jobs, disrupted basic services in poor communities and thereby increased the population of Nigerians living below the poverty line.
Federal Government of Nigeria, on behalf of 36 states and FCT, Nigeria Covid-19 Action, in response to the difficulties posed by the Covid-19 epidemic and the vision of the Federal Government of Nigeria to lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in ten Requests and receives USD 750 million from the World Bank to be loaned to states and the FCT to implement a two-year emergency response program called Economic Recovery and Stimulus (NG). -Worries). Each state has allocated USD 20 million, FCT $15 million and US$15 million to the Federal Nursing Support Unit.
The NG CARES program seeks to reduce the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the livelihoods of the poor, farmers, vulnerable families, communities and micro and small business owners. The State Financial Resources and FCT have a Results Program (PforR) while the federal level is financed by Investment Project Financing (IPF).
NG-CARES Previously, Successfully Implemented Government Interventions such as Community and Social Development Project (CSDP), Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP), National Cash Transfer Program (NCTP), National FADAMA Program, State Employment and Expenditure Benefits Races (SEEFOR) and Youth Employment and Social Assistance Management (YESSO) without creating another project implementation framework.
It is designed to support state-level spending and intervention budget programs – targeting existing and emerging vulnerable and poor households, agricultural value chains, and micro and small enterprises (MSEs) affected by the economic crisis.
Apply For NG CARES Stimulus Programme
The NG-CARES is an intervention of the Nigerian Federal Government withsupport from the Wrold Bank to assist and resuscitate businesses that were adversely affected by COVID-19 pandemic.
How to Apply For NG CARES Stimulus Programme – grant of 750 million years from 2021 to 2023.
NG Cares is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria whose agenda is to reduce the effects of the Covid-19 epidemic in collaboration with the World Bank.
The National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) will help vulnerable Nigerians affected by the pandemic.
It is a multi-sectoral program aimed at helping vulnerable and poor Nigerians, small farmers and small and medium-sized enterprises affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, with a World Bank grant of 750 million years from 2021 to 2023. ”
Nigeria’s Covid-19 Economic Recovery and Stimulus Program (NG-CARES) is an intervention aimed at restoring the livelihoods, food security and recovery of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises in the poor and vulnerable citizens of Kwaara. .
You can also Check How to Claim Your Abandoned Covid-19 TCP Loan
Each state will receive the sum of $20 million dollars over a period of two years while the FCT will get $15 million and the Federal Care Support gets $15 million with effect from Dune 30,2021.
a) Micro businesses (3 – 9 employees)
b) Small businesses (10 – 50 employees)
Application Supporting documents:
1) Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, etc.)
2) Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
3) Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
4) Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
5) Proof of business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement, etc.)
6) Proof of business ownership (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
How To Apply For NG CARES Stimulus Programme
Interested applicants can apply through the NG Cares agents/enumerators in your communities or contact your community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President for registration information. Forms have been shared with these persons
How to Apply NG Cares Stimulus Program in All State in Nigeria
Below are the Application Link to All State in Nigeria:
- Abia State > Click here
- Adamawa State (Yola) > Click Here
- Akwa Ibom State (Uyo) > Click Here
- Anambra State (Awka) > Click Here
- Bauchi State (Bauchi) > Click Here
- Bayelsa State (Yenagoa)> Click here
- Benue State (Makurdi)> Click Here
- Borno State (Maiduguri)> Click Here
- Cross River State (Calabar)> Click Here
- Delta State (Asaba)> Click Here
- Ebonyi State (Abakaliki)> Click Here
- Edo State (Benin City)> Click Here
- Ekiti State (Ado Ekiti)> Click Here
- Enugu State (Enugu)> Click Here
- Gombe State (Gombe)> Click Here
- Imo State (Owerri)> Click Here
- Jigawa State (Dutse)> Click Here
- Kaduna State (Kaduna)> Click Here
- Kano State (Kano)> Click Here
- Katsina State (Katsina)> Click Here
- Kebbi State (Birnin Kebbi)> Click Here
- Kogi State (Lokoja)> Click Here
- Kwara State (Ilorin)> Click Here
- Lagos State (Ikeja)> Click Here
- Nasarawa State (Lafia)> Click Here
- Niger State (Minna)> Click Here
- Ogun State (Abeokuta)> Click Here
- Ondo State (Akure)> Click Here
- Osun State (Oshogbo)> Click Here
- Oyo State (Ibadan)> Click Here
- Plateau State (Jos)> Click Here
- Rivers State (Port Harcourt)> Click Here
- Sokoto State (Sokoto)> Click Here
- Taraba State (Jalingo)> Click Here
- Yobe State (Damaturu)> Click Here
- Zamfara State (Gusau)> Click Here
Credit : VON
Leave a Reply