Nigeria Police is Currently Recruiting Constable and Artisans | Apply Here following the guideline below.
The Nigerian Police Force is currently accepting applications for recruitment as constables and specialist artisans. If you’re interested in becoming a part of the police force, you can apply through the online application portal. Here are the details:
Who Can Apply:
- All Nigerian citizens, both male and female, who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess the National Identification Number (NIN).
- Must have a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO or their equivalent, with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and meet the height requirement of not less than 1.67m for males and 1.64m for females.
- Must have a chest measurement of not less than 8cm (34 inches) expanded per meter.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of entry.
- Must have a valid home address and phone number.
- Statements of results or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2015 will not be accepted.
- Must be free from any financial embarrassment and not convicted of any criminal offense.
- All applicants are required to upload scanned copies of their SSCE, Birth, and Certificates of Origin.
- Applicants must print their completed online form, guarantor form, and submit them at the physical/credentials screening exercise center nationwide.
How to Apply: Interested applicants can apply by visiting the recruitment portal website , policerecruitment.gov.ng The online application portal will be open for six weeks, from October 15th to November 26th, 2023. Make sure to complete the online application form and submit it within the specified period.
This is a great opportunity to serve your country and contribute to law enforcement. Good luck with your application!