NPower Physical Verification Date 2022: Please check your self-service portal at www.nasims.gov.ng to verify if you have been chosen and to confirm the venue for your physical confirmation, which is scheduled for Tuesday, June 14th to Saturday, June 25, 2022.
You can verify your physical verification location by dialing the USSD code *45665#. You must meet the following prerequisites.:
- Your N-Power identification number
- Valid means of identification
- Academic credentials.
Beneficiaries of NPower Batch C, Stream 1 who have not been able to check their physical condition in the last year due to some challenges must attend Batch c2 from June 14th to 25th, 2022 for physical verification.
NPower Screening Requirements
All applicants who have been shortlisted and assigned primary place assignments will have NPower physical verification of the data and credentials uploaded to their NASIMS Dashboard.
Below are some of the documents required for the physical examination of the applicants posted, make sure that you have prepared them before resuming work at your primary assignment site.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) Printout (If available)
- Copy of Deployment Letter (Not Necessary)
- Valid Identification Card (National ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, International Passport)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate (If Applicable)
- SSCE Certificate (If Applicable)
- Other Educational Credentials
- Passport photograph
- State Origin Certificate
Make sure you have all of the above documents for successful screening, please note that the above bank verification number printout is optional but is recommended if you already have one.
NPower NASIMS Screening Information
1. Candidates will be examined by local government National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) inspectors using an automated method that will identify them based on their fingerprints before submitting original copies of their participation letters. Academic credentials and a visible means of seeing will be necessary.
2. Many applicants have reported difficulty downloading their engagement papers from the N-Power Portal. According to the Federal Ministry of Human Rights, this is an intentional strategy to alleviate congestion at verification facilities. Within two (2) weeks following verification, the portal will be opened at intervals to allow additional users to download and verify their letters. In a nutshell, physical verification will be done in batches..
3. Candidates who have been successfully verified should report to their primary assignment stations immediately, while those who have been denied by PPA or have other issues should contact your state’s NSIP office.