Obong University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 | How to Apply, Date, Venue & Requirements
We are delighted to announce that Obong University, located in Obong Ntak, has released the highly anticipated Post UTME Screening Form.
The Obong University Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available online at www.obonguniversity.edu.ng, and the registration for Obong University Post UTME will commence in August 2023. The closing date for the registration of Obong University PUTME SCREENING 2023 has been scheduled between September 30th and October 31st, 2023.
All candidates who selected the institution as their first choice in the recently concluded JAMB and scored 140 and above are eligible to purchase the application form.
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about the Obong University Post UTME Screening Form and how to successfully apply.
To understand how to apply for the screening form, carefully read this guide to the end.
Let’s dive into the details.
The Management of Obong University, Obong Ntak in Akwa Ibom State, has announced a cut-off mark of 140 for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. The JAMB Cut-off mark for Obong University Post UTME is 140.
As mentioned earlier on this page, candidates eligible to apply for the application form are those who scored 140 and above in their current UTME result and have met the University’s criteria.
The Obong University Post UTME Form is priced at 10,000 Naira only. Eligible candidates who wish to participate in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 through the University Portal.
The Screening Date schedule for the Obong University Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates via their respective emails and phone numbers. Therefore, it is advised to provide a valid email address and phone number during registration.
To successfully apply for the Obong University Screening UTME Form, carefully follow the instructions below:
- Visit https://www.obonguniversity.edu.ng/ to register.
- Click on the provided link and follow all the necessary instructions on the page.
- Provide a clear and clean passport photograph in JPEG format with a size of not less than 10kb.
- Ensure you have your scanned documents ready to be uploaded on the university portal.
- Double-check your application before clicking the SUBMIT button.
- Finally, print out your application form.
After submission, you are required to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- A’ level results, diploma, or IJMB (as applicable to you)
- O’ level certificate/statement of result(s)
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
Important Things to Note About Obong University Post UTME Screening
- Inconsistency in name or picture on the Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman, and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its surroundings.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible. Those who do not comply will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled, candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as instructed; failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- Registration is done online, so candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus. However, they are advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who initially chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to Obong University as their First Choice.
- Parents, Guardians, and uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the campus on the scheduled date for the screening exercise.
The screening venue will be indicated on the candidate’s registration slip.
If you have any questions regarding the Obong University Post UTME Screening Form, kindly let us know in the comment section below.