2023 Jamb Mock Exam Slip is Ready for Printing , Print Mock Examination Slip Here following the link and guideline below.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that the notification slips for the 2023 Mock-UTME are ready for printing. Candidates who have registered for the Mock-UTME, scheduled to take place on Thursday, 30 March 2023, are advised to print their notification slips as soon as possible.
- How do I check my JAMB mock date?,
- how to print jamb mock slip 2023,
- jamb mock slip reprint portal 2023
- jamb mock slip reprint 2023
- jamb mock exam slip printing portal
- How do I check my JAMB mock print?,
- How do I check my JAMB mock exam 2023?,
- How do I find my mock?,
- Is JAMB reprint the same with JAMB Mock Reprinting?.
How to print jamb mock slip 2023, simply follow the steps below:
- Visit the JAMB portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng
- Click on the “2023 Mock-UTME” link on the menu button
- Input your registration number
- Click on “Print Mock Examination Slip”
The notification slip contains important information such as the candidate’s registration number, examination venue, date, and time. Candidates are advised to be at their designated examination centers one hour before the examination for biometric verification.
JAMB has also warned candidates against bringing prohibited items such as wristwatches, calculators, flash drives, phones, and any other electronic device into the examination hall. Candidates are also advised to avoid applying “laale” or any other material that may interfere with the biometric verification process.
Has JAMB Mock Reprinting Started?
YES, JAMB reprinting for 2023/2024 Mock Exam has started.
This means you can check for your Mock exam venue and time on the Jamb portal
When Will JAMB Mock Reprinting Start?
Reprinting for JAMB Mock is usually a week before the exam, since this year mock exam is 30th March, 2023, reprinting should start from 23rd March, 2023.
To be able to check for your JAMB Mock Exam date, you will have to do what we call Reprinting, on this reprinted slip contains the information you are interested in, such as; JAMB Mock Schedule, Exam Venue, time e.t.c.
To be able to print your JAMB Mock slip, there are two possible steps you can employ, they include;
1. Through Email Address
To check for this simply;
- Locate your Mail service app on your android or Iphone device
- Check for JAMB Mail sent to you, if not found in the inbox, check your Spam folder.
- If found, go to any cyber-cafe to print it out.
It is that simple.
2. Through JAMB Mock Exam Reprinting Portal
You can also check for your JAMB Mock schedule by using JAMB Portal, the procedures on how to do this, have been itemized below…
- First, Visit JAMB Reprint Portal @https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintMockExaminationSlip
- Fill In your JAMB Registration Number/email in the required field and click Print Slip Button
Viola, your JAMB Mock Slip will be downloaded to your phone, where you can now print it out for late use.
That is all on JAMB Mock, Will now take some of the most frequently Asked Questions On JAMB Mock Reprinting…
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I check my JAMB mock date? To check your JAMB 2023 mock Exam Date, you need to reprint your JAMB Mock slip. The slip contains the actual date for your Exam.
- When is the JAMB mock exam starting? The JAMB mock Exam is usually conducted before the Main UTME exam, and the date for 2023 has been slated for 30th March, as announced by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Is there an official portal for JAMB mock exam? There is no official Portal for JAMB Mock Exam, except for reprinting the Mock slip and checking the JAMB Mock result.
- What is the deadline to reprint the JAMB mock slip? JAMB mock slip reprinting has no official deadline. However, it is recommended that you reprint your Mock slip before the slated JAMB mock exam date.
In conclusion, candidates who have registered for the 2023 Mock-UTME are advised to print their notification slips and prepare accordingly to ensure they have a successful examination experience.